• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (June 22)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (June 22)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (June 22)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How can I increase dinosaur spawn rate?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I played ARK a few days ago with a friend (split screen) and we would find lots of dinosaurs. I created a new save to play myself, and I've walked for 10 minutes and I've only found Party Dodo's and a few Dilophosaurs. Is there any way I can make more dinosaurs spawn?

    submitted by /u/RedEyed_XaXa
    [link] [comments]

    So how do you guys like to survive the volcanic biome on genesis?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I've found a spot I think is safe from meteors now I just need to figure out how to survive the heat, I was thinking setting up air conditioners in my house and limiting my time outside?

    Edit: Having a ferox on my shoulder made the heat go from near death to just hot but livable! Hope this helps anyone searching for an answer in the future!

    submitted by /u/KulePotato890
    [link] [comments]

    How many flying mounts are there?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Its been a while since i have played. The flying tame aspect has always been my fav. Ive heard snow owl and a few others. What are all the flying mounts currently in the game?

    submitted by /u/RaptorDash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel