• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Nice

    ARK on Xbox One Nice


    Nice

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    This is my first vid could some of you check it out and see what you think. Thank you.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Xbox UI Needs Rework.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Filling turrets on Xbox is ridiculous. Holding A on every stack of bullets is mind numbingly slow. Especially compared to the almost instant transfer of bullets on PC. The power differences between Xbox and PC are very different I know, but come on. The UI is designed for a mouse not a controller. It needs reworked and needs to be more streamline for controller. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/KingForeign11
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas on what is causing this? The building video I'm using just places it straight in there, but I can't get it to place!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Non-def Server Trouble!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play Valg with my girlfriend online. We've played the map already on the same tv, and even in a non private non-fed server, but people randomly would join. So I changed it to private and entered a password and she can't find me on the server list, and every time I invite her it says "can't join private session. I need some help!

    submitted by /u/Thirteen31Media
    [link] [comments]

    how do you invite friends to a non dedicate sever, or join a friends?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    downloaded ark off epic games when it was free and just played it today and whenever i try and join my friends sever in "join sever" its says joining and then it says time out or something, he tries to invite and same thing happens

    submitted by /u/renwinter92
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play crystal isle

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    It isn't show up for me in the menu

    submitted by /u/UniversalGamerFake
    [link] [comments]

    Are Industrial Forges worth the materials?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I wanted one because I read somewhere they generate 1 charcoal per second when being used. I am really wanting to get into the guns and ammo making. But keep running short on charcoal. I started collecting the materials, I have the polymer, oil, and crystal already. It's the cementing paste and metal that's killing me. I've been gathering for 3 real world days and aren't even halfway there yet! So I'm wondering, is it reeeaaallly worth it? Or am I better off with just a regular forge? (I'm in Single Player, if that matters)

    submitted by /u/FuzzyOwlFeet
    [link] [comments]

    Can't go in a online server

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    HELP! My max level argy disappeared from cryopod in bag on dead island!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    title says it all. Me and the wife are on non dedidcated just me and her on dead island and put the bird in the brand new cryopod. After a few hours we decide to leave and when we check the pod it was empty! Anyone got an idea what to do?!

    submitted by /u/Joey4187
    [link] [comments]

    Question about dedicated servers

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I'm currently running a dedicated server for me and my friends to play on on my Xbox. The server is up from anywhere between 8-20 hours a day, just depends how much we end up playing. My question, is how much will this impact the electricity bill? If it matters, there's only 3 other ppl on the server.

    submitted by /u/x3shack
    [link] [comments]

    Non-dedicated server

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    So me and two friends want to play on a non-dedi server since we can't afford a server host and was wondering if there was a setting at lets us play at opposite end of the map without problem ?

    submitted by /u/restiveewe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel