• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm feeling judged...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Baby kairukus disappearing when hit, any ideas how to fix this?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Can I get some help here with my game?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Okay so basically everytime I click play on Ark, steam just to clarify, the game will load in normal but once like a minute has passed my PC will lock up and then both of my monitors go black like they lost the signal. After that happens the game has crashed and it will just run normal once I boot it up again. I updated my drivers just last night and even uninstalled the game to reinstall it but the problem keeps persisting. Can I get any help or ideas for this issue?

    submitted by /u/Hyena626
    [link] [comments]

    Help with single player infinite pickup please.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I picked up the game for free on epic so mods are out of the question unfortunately. I've tried adding AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True to gameuserssettings.ini under \ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor.

    Any ideas on what might make it work? Shall I just change the timer to a stupidly large number if the prior isn't possible in this version of the game?

    Are there any other settings that are worth changing for single player that are not super op? I've already following a YouTube video for basic settings for a balanced single player play through.

    I'm really enjoying the game I'm considering buying it on steam just for the mods but in this current climate I can't really justify dropping 40-50 quid on a game I already have for free, but the itch is seriously intensifying.

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/mowgz81
    [link] [comments]

    [ps4] Olympus launched today come check it out ���� https://discord.gg/jXYJeR2

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    PS4 Selling/trading OFFICIAL PVP

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Selling/trading tames on official(Not Smalls) got gigas manas wyvs griffs etc pm for more info

    submitted by /u/Eddi630
    [link] [comments]

    Unoffical pc session new players welcome

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Would anybody like to join this server it's small tribes pvp looking for regular plays only no matter your level

    submitted by /u/whettie98
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on starter kit + gameplay is this fair or to much?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    My thoughts ...

    JM Crossbow, 500 Tranq Arrows App Metal Pick and Metal Axe

    500 Narcotics

    50 Extraordinary Kibble

    15 Metal Structures( Foundation, Pillar, Ceiling, Walls )..

    4.7x breeding to allow Pterodactyl to get that 1 imprint w/ 2x multiplier

    4x Harvest

    4x XP

    5x Taming

    Can anyone give their thoughts on this, or have anything else to add ? Please share.

    submitted by /u/Jareas
    [link] [comments]

    Epic install a mistake? Cannot join

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey all,I downloaded through Epic while two of my family used Steam. I cannot join them, even when they are in the same house. I am aware of the "no mods" rule, but we tried every game type and even disabling Battleeye on the server... no luck. (EDIT: We did manage to all join one of the few official servers that is like, thousands of days old. Also it was using an older version. No fun lol... it was quite ridiculous as we are all new players).

    I noticed the Epic version is ahead of the Steam version of the game. Is this why? Do I need to wait for Steam to roll-out it's update so I can play with my family?

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/Bulbamanders
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Tartan-Spartans.gg 7.5x Cluster - Valguero - Ragnorok- Genesis (Boosted Breeding, Custom Drops, Customised Quality of Life Improvements)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Join our discord - www.tartan-spartans.gg

     

    Cluster: Genesis - Valguero - Ragnorok - The Island (Rotating Map for Boss fights)

     

    Server Details: 7.5 x Rates for harvesting, taming & XP. Boosted Breeding as well (Few hours until full matured)

     

    QOL Improvements: 1000 Stack size all items, indefinite pickup of structures, boosted player weight and crafting skills, boosted dino weight. Offline Raid Protection (ORP) and 50% Stronger Structures!

     

    Custom Loot Drops: White>Red you'll find better items and more useful items. Say good bye to cloth armor and other redundant items, metal structures, ammo and kibble + player consumable in the higher lvl drops

     

    Dinos: Rag has Abberation & Extinction dinos such as Basis, Ravagers, Bulbdogs, Featherlights, Rock Drakes and Snowls + Manas

     

    Val has Abb & Extinctions Dinos such as Velos, Gas Bags, & Griffins

     

    Ceejay-#1991 if you have any questions.

    submitted by /u/Ceejayx
    [link] [comments]

    Taming Bloodstalkers is awful

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Taming Bloodstalkers is awful

    Been wanting to get back into smalls (pc) after taking a break for a year, and am just playing solo for some fun. Thought a bloodstalker would be a good place to start, and after farming 100 bloodpacks for my first level 60, it instantly despawned due to anti mesh.
    Aaaand then the same thing happened for my 2nd, where i tried a 130.

    https://preview.redd.it/m4c7f0snae651.png?width=419&format=png&auto=webp&s=c3c740d5ffd835b6e5b1f18402b5877d3e179c5d

    Anyone got any tips?

    submitted by /u/always-plan-ahea
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any flat spots on the center that have a great view and nearby resources?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    On my private server, I would very much to find somewhere to build on the center with nearby resources and a great view. The great view being the priority.

    submitted by /u/Rotor_Tiller
    [link] [comments]

    Ark and new Ubuntu 20.04

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I heard a lot of windows games now run pretty well on this version of Ubuntu.

    Is this also true for ARK?

    submitted by /u/joelnvch
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game broken on the epic store?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I can't join any servers, and I can't host my own servers. the game either minimizes and goes back to the menu or just completely craps out and shuts down the game.

    submitted by /u/Krist1138
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern heir max level

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    What is the max level of a wyvern heir on a server with a max level of 150?

    submitted by /u/BootyInspector96
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix brightness on Xbox?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Hi all

    Is there a way to remove the horrifically bright sky and glare on Xbox? Without just sliding down gamma.

    submitted by /u/Ggthrow66
    [link] [comments]

    True dat

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I get the error Joining failed, Connection Timeout

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    So I try to play ark with my mates from the epic games launcher but it doesn't work and we all get the error Joining failed, Connection Timeout. We've tried restarting the game, switching hosts, and looking online. Does anyone have any tips or know a solution, thanks.

    PS Its a non-dedicated server without any mods

    submitted by /u/Abbe2K
    [link] [comments]

    Kokomo | PS4 PVP Cluster | WIPES 07/01 | PS+ Card Raffle! | Link to Discord in Comments

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Can I play?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Title says it. I'm old, on an old pc with 600ms ping satellite internet. Do I need lightning reflexes and able to knock out well timed keyboard presses? My only online gaming experience is Ultima Online.

    submitted by /u/PoorPappy
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed dino eggs not fertilized?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Hey I am new to the game. I have 3 argentavises and a couple of carnos. I'm wondering why they are not producing fertilized eggs? To be clear, they are still laying eggs. Just not fertilized eggs. I really want my argents to lay a fertilized egg, but it wont happen! I have 4 argy eggs, but they dont have any incubation timers. I mated them and everything. I have looked it up and cant find the answer anywhere. I saw that if you have too many tames the eggs will still hatch but with no timer. I need to know if this is my issue? I only have 10 tames, and they are not all argy's. Only 2 are. I'm having the same problem with my carno eggs too! Except I was able to incubate one egg when I first started breeding, and it ended up being twin carnos. After that, this issue started. Help?

    submitted by /u/The_God_Among_Men
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: Survival of the Fittest 2.0 | July 2020

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    tropeognathus vs industrial grinder

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel