• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One It's PVP Bro!!!

    ARK on Xbox One It's PVP Bro!!!


    It's PVP Bro!!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    sorry for the bad quality, i recorded this on my phone

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    2 of my tribe members went to get some iron but they had to go so they made a chest and put iron and obsidian in it so I went on a treasure hunt and got the stuff and brought it back to our raft (we made a base on our raft)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    That feeling of accomplishment when you solo the Dragon and Manticore.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Loot Crates

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I've been going through the various caves on the island in the past couple of days and have only found 1 green crate in about 5-6 cave runs. Is this just really bad rng or is there a certain setting that can be used to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Jac-1230
    [link] [comments]

    what settings do i set it to so that imprinting only takes around 30 seconds between? and also how do i make it not take 4 seconds to make maturation get +0.1 please help

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I just set up a dedicated server via an Xbox one and I’m curious if anyone knows if there’s a way around having to get Xbox live on my server account, I thought cos I was game sharing I’d be fine but that wasn’t the case

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone know when crystal isles is coming to consoles?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I live under a rock sorry.

    submitted by /u/PreciselyChipF1ake
    [link] [comments]

    Help with lag spikes

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    When a new player gets on and they are adding stats (we have insta 350) it causes lag spikes and makes it unplayable for other players for a few minutes while they add stats. Does anyone have a clue why that is or how to possibly fix it. I have all engrams unlocking stuff level 1 was hoping to fix the issue with that but it didn't help.

    submitted by /u/MadRowdy
    [link] [comments]

    Server infinite Restart/shutdown

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    My 2 servers i just bought doesnt work at all, nothing appearing in game.ini/gamerusersetting/engine.ini even if i force shutdown then restart it, it still doesnt work at all, please let me know what the issue is.

    submitted by /u/MTWND
    [link] [comments]

    So sad

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    So I hade to Delete and reinstall ark because it wouldn't let me play single player and it will take about an hour for everything to reinstall

    submitted by /u/imasirialkiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel