• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved .

    ARK: Survival Evolved .


    .

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Becoming unplayable on Xbox.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    This game is becoming unplayable on Xbox One. Game crashes almost every time I play it since the first update a few days ago. And that's another problem. The non stop updates. Why is it that almost every time I turn on my console Ark and all it's DLC need to update? 8-20gb each. Check the patch notes and all it says is that a few bugs were fixed.. 8-20gb for a few bugs? That is adding tons of new content sizes of patches. And yet the game still crashes and has tons of bugs and visual glitches.

    submitted by /u/StevenT475
    [link] [comments]

    Been like that since hours

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Is there a way to enable only supply drops with rings?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Supply drops are still just as awful as they were the day I bought the game, but is there any way to make them bearable so I can actually progress? I literally only get grenade and compass blueprints and it's beyond ridiculous

    submitted by /u/ashtobro
    [link] [comments]

    Ini Settings

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I have ini and there's a couple of problems is have with it currently. Firstly the snow looks fuzzy on all maps and on genesis it's all black and white. another issue is I cannot see the text on signs and on dedicated storages. Does anyone know what scripts/ ini commands I have to edit or delete to fix these issues.

    submitted by /u/vilvan4123
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to play with 3 players on 2 ps4 consoles

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hello. We used to be able to host a single a player game, join through split screen, and then the 3rd player could join through the ps4 party menu.

    It seems that a recent update disables the join through party option without creating a online server. We prefer single player so we can use the admin cheats.

    Is this still possible?

    submitted by /u/BalrogRancor
    [link] [comments]

    Newer to Ark- Odd Blueprint?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Newer to Ark- Odd Blueprint?

    So today I was hunting down the lootboxes that fall from the sky and I found this. This doesn't seem right at all. Can someone explain why this piece of gear is so ridiculously over-armored? I've found other pieces of the same tier and they are generally around 150 armor. I'm playing on a private server, but we only have one mod (better dinos) and I don't think it affects this. Also, as far as I'm aware the only settings touched are the ones that make the game more friendly to single-players.

    Just looking for insight!

    https://preview.redd.it/ssxm6537uo751.jpg?width=698&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b0ec277a6d986b21e895a0caf13a198ca91796e8

    submitted by /u/normalmoder
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for developers to fix the current meta #day2. This time the content creators will get involved

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    My first Carnotaurus!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Trying to help new survivors out. [Video tutorials]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Hey, thanks for reading this! I just have a very small channel that I play games on. Right now a lot of Ark survival evolved. I got about 3000+ hours into the game and wanted to try and make quick 5 to 10 minute videos on how to do things that are not well explained in game. I am not the best gamer but I do like talking and interacting with people in games. If you have a minute stop by and check me out if you want. Thanks again.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AxUJJWci6OExlM_xS4q9w

    submitted by /u/eyezzzick
    [link] [comments]

    Any Ark modders in the room?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get a couple mods made for myself and my server.

    One is S+, creator says it's open source and wants what I do renamed so people don't go to him with bugs, understandable. What I want done with the mod is gut out every besides the structures, no guns/tools/nanny/turrets all that stuff.

    The next mod I would assume we'd have to get done from the ground up but I'd like a awesome weather mod. I love the heck out of the rain from the Bog zone from Genesis. Add some lightning, high quality audio of thunder,wind and we should be good.

    Prices? Thoughts? Are these possible? Thanks

    submitted by /u/NickonzoTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Thewave 15x PS4

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Wild Squid are spawning at the surface. (Crystal Isles) STEAM

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Boss names but translated five times

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Dino Mating Radius Mod

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that allows the mating range to be slightly bigger? I have a ton of rexes that I want to breed all at once. And I've tried a few ways to position the females to surround the male but I would rather just have them lined up so I can go down a line instead of in a circle to pick them up.

    submitted by /u/FalloutCreation
    [link] [comments]

    Would you pay money for an awesome,working, easy to use/install mod? I think I would...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I just tried installing Crystal Isles additional dino's mod. A buddy said "Oh yea they have this mod you install and it brings back everything the map is missing." So I thought Ok cool, 1 mod, I would do. I go to the workshop to check it out, says it does what he says.

    Install.....restart server.....join...and nothing.

    I go BACK to the workshop to see if there's anything I missed. YUP, there's a little drop down section that says basically you'll need to install ANOTHER mod to allow the other mod to work. OK, but this is starting to get annoying.

    Install 2nd mod......restart server......rejoin.......and nothing.

    Turns out you have to use the 2nd mod, to manually load in-game via console. Then you have to go to the modders website thats flooded with ads to find creature codes. Once you get that, you MANUALLY fly around on your server and MANUALLY place a spawner where you want something to spawn.

    If something has a nest and you want it to look good. You have to MANUALLY place the nest down,place an egg spawner down in the nest, then MANUALLY place ANOTHER spawner for something to protect those eggs. (Drakes)

    I wouldn't of learned this if I wasn't directed to some clowns youtube channel where he doesn't even get to the point until 15 mins into the vid. All this shit, just to get a mod to have a mod work correctly, lol. And they are sitting around wondering "Man why isn't nobody loving my new mod!?"

    Not to mention the English on every post and website isn't very good, thankfully I've been 7 before so I was able to understand everything.

    Man, why can't these people just put their heart into this shit already and just charge the community for awesome WORKING content? I mean, would you folks pay for a mod that did what it says, never broke your server and WORKED?

    I think I would.

    submitted by /u/asleepypilot
    [link] [comments]

    Dr Doom's summer Bash Chibi List

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Character Customization not working

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a survivor on a private server on PC with some friends and my customization isn't showing. I can change the colors of like the skin, hair, and eyes. All the sliders work. But any other changes don't show for me. I show as default character, but for my friends, I show as some weird looking dude. Which while funny, is annoying after while.

    Anybody experience this and have a fix?

    submitted by /u/atrokitty
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas of how to patch this hole on the ragnarok canyons bridge?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Item Downloads Disabled

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Trying to upload ragnarok items into the island. Both are PVE Official but it's not allowing me. Is anyone else having this issue? If so how do you fix it?

    submitted by /u/Stormity01
    [link] [comments]

    Anky taming!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel