• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One New Update 8:40pm Pacific

    ARK on Xbox One New Update 8:40pm Pacific


    New Update 8:40pm Pacific

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I just started a new 1.57 gb update. Stay tuned if this is the one that's supposed to fix the crashes

    submitted by /u/djmassimiani
    [link] [comments]

    Hurrr durrr

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having trouble with the game? I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, because I'm too lazy, and probably stupid, to read even one other post before asking, but the game seems to crash? Is anyone else experiencing this?

    Also, I seem to have other bugs all the time. Does anybody else think the developers are bad at their job? I think this should be discussed at some point.

    I think this is the worst game ever made. I don't know, its the only game I play, so i don't have a point of reference. I swear, if they don't fix these bugs, I'm only going to buy the next two or three expansions then I'm uninstalling the game for at least six hours.

    Please repeat everything ever posted in this sub so I can read it without having to go through the trouble of clicking a link.

    submitted by /u/CantBeBant
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Pandemic Experiment

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    So are the Devs trying to make everyone shelter in place in the game too? I can't leave my base when it crashes every 6 minutes...... anyone have the Netflix engram?

    submitted by /u/djmassimiani
    [link] [comments]

    Are transfers back on?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I have swamp fever and the cough is driving me nuts. Just want to do the transfer truck to get rid of it.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    My game keeps crashing, ik this is a common problem but when are they going to fix it? I just got back from vacation and I wanna finish scorched earth before July but I won't be able to if I get 6 minute play time before I'm sent to Xbox home.

    submitted by /u/little_lo1
    [link] [comments]

    Cant open ark on windows 10? (Xbox gamepass)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    So yeah, ark wont start, it just crashes and nothing happens, restarted and all that. Any fix? First impressions are just bad

    submitted by /u/Gabito264
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on starting on official

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    So I've been playing ark for quite a while now and have lots of pvp experience but funny enough I have never seriously played on official before, I usually play on unofficial with like 2 or 3 times so nothing crazy. I just have a few questions, like what's with the servers never wiping, and are there clusters or do you just transfer wherever, (can't really check that part rk with the game being broken and all) Would appreciate any other tips regarding official pvp.

    submitted by /u/Th3BigHamb
    [link] [comments]

    Will rollbacks effect player dedicated servers too?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I run a small server for my friends on the Windows version that we play on Xbox, is my server gonna get rolled back?

    submitted by /u/Cr4zySh0tgunGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Is everyone's ark fixed?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    I've been reading through the subreddit and people are saying their's stopped crashing. Mine is still crashing though so I don't know if it's something wrong with my Xbox or something. Is ark fixed for you guys?

    submitted by /u/ammonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no button for stopping your bird during flight like the PC has?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    How do I change the keyboard settings and what are all the controls if it’s possible

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I could use help, thanks

    submitted by /u/Carner124
    [link] [comments]

    Tips?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    I'm new to ARK is there anyone that can tell me tips?

    My Discord is Wavy #2177. Send me a message there if you can give me some tips thanks

    submitted by /u/ll_Wavy_ll
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since the summer bash update, Ark has been crashing after about 10 minutes of playtime.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    There's also crazy bad lag and all my dinos look... well, geometric. Who else is having this issue? I'm curious.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rositalito
    [link] [comments]

    Is Monday’s fix confirmed or just speculation?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Crashing ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Anybody else ark just keep crashing and black screening ?

    submitted by /u/tyrrell14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel