• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One I’ve been experimenting with builds and stuff on single player and decided to color a fire Wyvern. What do you think? Is it too bright? Any feedback is helpful and appreciated.

    ARK on Xbox One I’ve been experimenting with builds and stuff on single player and decided to color a fire Wyvern. What do you think? Is it too bright? Any feedback is helpful and appreciated.


    I’ve been experimenting with builds and stuff on single player and decided to color a fire Wyvern. What do you think? Is it too bright? Any feedback is helpful and appreciated.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Raising Wyvern With Daeodon

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Is it possible to raise a lvl 90 wyvern with no milk and just a daeodon? I know that when I imprint a wyvern I may need to use milk but I read somewhere you could just cryopod it and change the imprint, I need as much help as possible, thanks

    submitted by /u/OG-Toasty
    [link] [comments]

    We glitched my friends body

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    180 event wyvern!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Couple body guards

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Garbage level but cool colors (sos bout the bad quality)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Tropeo spawns ragnarok

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Hello, where can I find tropeo on ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/Djrutland
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal for a Raptor to do the same damage to all dinos?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Iirc I should be doing more damage to a level 20 Dodo then a level 90 Ankylosaurus yet it's hitting 42's on both of them. Is this normal or am I just remembering wrong . . . Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Zodis93
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a good strat to fight the hard overseer and tek cave?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Anyone having issues logging into a server?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I joined a friend of mines server. He is on PC and I am Xbox. It will not let me join the server. My buddy on PC has no issues logging into the server. But, I can't join. I will spawn in and then it will kick me saying, "server timed out." Has anyone had an issues, or have any tips to help with it, or is it just a matter of waiting and trying again later!

    submitted by /u/BOXEY13
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    My stupid ass forgot what button you press for the proximity voice chat help me

    submitted by /u/dat1gaykid
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer questions

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hello, I've been thinking about transfering to ragnarok. I will be bring a rock drake and a karkinos. I hear there is some sort of cooldown for items and dinos. How long do these cooldowns last? Do these cooldowns apply to singleplayer?

    submitted by /u/Djrutland
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    My game keepa crashing. Anyone else experiencing this. Seemed to be fixed for a while, now i can't play half an hour

    submitted by /u/Weekendgunnitbant
    [link] [comments]

    Loosing tames/items during server transfer

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Occasionally when I upload items and tames via the obelisk it will say transferring ark data but won't show up in the tab. I've already lost two boss rex's and a turtle from transferring servers. Is anyone else having this issue? I understand that these tames are more than likely lost but I just want to prevent this from happening in the future....

    submitted by /u/Its_HimmyJimmy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel