• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Ark PS4 Anyone know what this means? I’m playing on single player.

    Ark PS4 Anyone know what this means? I’m playing on single player.


    Anyone know what this means? I’m playing on single player.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    My dream came true

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys. My dream has come true. I managed to get a free low level fire wyvern egg. I mean it's level 95 but I'm your standard beach bob who loves wyverns! I've been doing some research about feeding baby wyverns. Google shows me that you can feed meat to the baby but the wyvern milk is needed for imprint? I'm not hugely bothered about imprint if I have a wyvern in all honestey I just don't want it to die! Can I feed the baby meat for it to survive? Or will it refuse and only want milk? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/alysinunderland
    [link] [comments]

    Question about mutations/imprinting

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    I'm back into Ark after an extended break and trying to get back up to speed on breeding in single player. Settings are mostly vanilla, save for faster breeding speeds (maturation and imprint settings untouched).

    I have two equus offspring from the same parents.

    First equus, level 303 with these pre-imprint stats (zero mutations):

    Health: 2,208.3 (patrilineal)

    Stam: 3,248 (patrilineal)

    Oxygen: 810 (matrilineal)

    Food: 7,950 (matrilineal)

    Weight: 658 (matrilineal)

    Melee: 511% (matrilineal)

    Second equus (twins, actually), level 300 with one mutation to food:

    Health: 2,208.3 (patrilineal)

    Stam: 3,248 (patrilineal)

    Oxygen: 810 (matrilineal)

    Food: 8,250 (matrilineal, I believe)

    Weight: 658 (matrilineal)

    Melee: 511% (matrilineal)

    I know imprinting adds two wild levels, which explains the 300 increase to food. What I don't get, though, is how two equus from the same parents and inheriting the same stays from each parent come out at 303 (unmutated) and 300 (mutated).

    The mutation shows on the paternal side despite the stat coming from the mother. Paternal food stat was 6,450 (no imprint).

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/JustaGangsta
    [link] [comments]

    HELP how do aberration gliders work?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I tried gliding but only got a little ways before my character dive bombed into the ground, how do the controls work? What are the rules?

    submitted by /u/biggie_bi_boi
    [link] [comments]

    I’m ridiculously boring whenever I name my Dino’s. What should I name these two ( red is the girl)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Ark servers down

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hey are anyone's else's servers not showing up? I can't find the one i was on before a power owtage that was happening before hand

    submitted by /u/Starkilla71
    [link] [comments]

    GENESIS HELP

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I have recently bought the genesis season pass, I am currently playing through the dlc. But I have recently noticed that all of the new genesis items aren't available to me on the engram screen. I can not find the ocean platforms, saddles for the various animals. NOTHING. Please help.

    EDIT: I have found a fix for anybody with the same problem, all you need to do is unselect every dlc category in the top right of your engram screen. Then proceed to scroll down. You will begin seeing the engrams for genesis and every other dlc.

    submitted by /u/OscarA07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel