• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Was more proud of this than the titano lol

    ARK on Xbox One Was more proud of this than the titano lol


    Was more proud of this than the titano lol

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    First ark vid I play keyboard and mouse on Xbox can I have some honest opinions

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Yesterday I was complaining that I never got any mutations on my dinos. Today I got all these rexes!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Finding a person

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    So, as a new player, how would you go about finding someone who wiped you? They may not even be on your server. I was wiped by a guy who flew in on a snow owl and never seen him on my server before. Do I just go server by server looking? Do I give up and rebuild in a better way? I lost everything like a dummy because I attacked him while he went after another close by base.

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    No servers found

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    After the 21gig update i cant find server unless i search a name nothing pops ut all i get is a long searching time and no servers found any ideas?

    submitted by /u/koospiet
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any ratholes for a solo player ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Crashing

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Has anyone else been getting lots of crashes recently? It happens at the most random of times and has set my progress in my single player maps far back. I know ARK definitely isn't the best, but I'm slowing losing interest in the game. I love it to death, but this is just dumb.

    submitted by /u/OneCatPurPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Tame limit problems

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Our nitrado server is saying we have reached max tamed dinosaurs even though we are at 57/250. Its only 3 of us in one tribe and I've changed the tame limit multiple times from 0-9999. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ReaLLionSin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel