• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Me and my friend really should come up with a new name for it.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Me and my friend really should come up with a new name for it.


    Me and my friend really should come up with a new name for it.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Any tips for killing gigas on The Island?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Here's a cool photo of The Island

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    We need this instead of moving them to me splitting them and then putting them back also an advanced splitting option for multiple bunch would be useful

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    When people try make pipeline connection to base on top of a hill

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Boss Fight Leaderboards

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So I've been looking through Youtube to put together a definitive list of the fastest times across different boss fights. There's only a single entry for each at the moment, the fastest I could find, but I'm hoping to expand this as much as possible whenever a faster time is made. If you see any faster times for any of the boss fights, please post below and I'll add them onto the leaderboards!

    Boss Fight Leaderboards

    Rules are really simple:

    1. Must have a video that has been taken on an Official or Legacy Server
    2. Must showcase the whole fight from the moment the timer appears to the moment it disappears with no cuts
    3. Timer used is the one in-game, clock stops when it disappears

    There are three special cases for the third rule: The first is for the Overseer, in which I'm timing from the moment the gate opens in the Tek Cave (which adds an additional 5 minutes before the gate shutdown timer starts). The second is the King Titan, which does not show seconds, only minutes. The third is for the Master Controller, which adds together the times from all four stages for the total time taken.

    submitted by /u/CptJeiSparrow
    [link] [comments]

    Yo wtf why is this here why can it spawn here tf

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Reminder if you haven't already to join the /r/Ark chat!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Best metal locations in aberration?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I've just started and I'm having trouble with metal. Tips?

    submitted by /u/dicker_machs
    [link] [comments]

    #ATOMIC/4MAN/StackMod/FastBreed/InstaTame

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    ark uninstalling?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    so, this is the second time it's happened. steam says that ark needs to be reinstalled, but the ark folders and data is all on my PC. it still takes up the space as if it was downloaded, but i can't get steam to validate or search for the files because it says there aren't any. i don't even have the space to try reinstalling it, even after deleting most of my other games. why is this even happening?

    submitted by /u/BigBeanyBob
    [link] [comments]

    Ping is unusually high on the Epic Games version of Ark

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I've been playing single player since I got the game for free, but I've decided to try playing on a server.

    However, when I head to the server list both the official and unofficial servers have their ping listed as "N/A" which I thought to be strange. On top of that, any server I join hasn't dropped below 70 ping which is way too high, and it usually hovers around 75-95. I've tested my connection multiple times and it's fine (I even reset my router), and on every other game that has multiplayer I'm getting low ping. It has to be ark.

    Does anyone know what's going on, and does anyone have the same problem? I could only find one forum post about the same problem, but it had just a few replies and no one could give a solid answer.

    submitted by /u/PrestonYatesPAY
    [link] [comments]

    Cant Change Survivor Size With XGP

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I have xgp ark for pc and recently Ive been unable to change my survivor size with the sliders. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/oosiisurf
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming Ark

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    S+ mutator timer.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Can we increase the mutator buff time?

    Or can we make the mutator fire the pulse automatically?

    submitted by /u/sataricon
    [link] [comments]

    How to allow all dlc engrams.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Working on setting up a dedicated server for some friends and we want all the engrams available to be learned. We dont want them to be auto-unlocked. Just for the engrams to be available to be learned using engram points. What method is there for this? Again. I do not want them to all be auto-unlocked.

    submitted by /u/xarnuth
    [link] [comments]

    Me and the bois going zip lining

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    How do dinos randomly tame themselves in nondedicated?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    My friend and I have been playing in a clan together on a nondedicated server for a few weeks now, and every few days we find a dino that has -- seemingly -- tamed itself, just moseying around in the woods.

    Today we got a notification that our lvl 24 dire bear was killed by a gigantopithecus.

    A week ago we found a doedicurus just sitting on the north bank of the river north of the redwoods.

    How are these dinos taming? Are randoms sneaking onto the server when we aren't looking and somehow releasing these animals to us?

    submitted by /u/longbowrocks
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    No luck

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    TamedDinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier is this working as intended?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I put it into my server, under gameusersettings and I'm not getting any extra health recovery. Dino health recovery works, but I dont want wild dinos have an increase in recovery. Any tips? It's a ps4 server.

    submitted by /u/StrangeKulture
    [link] [comments]

    Found a meme from 5 years ago by KKtwo

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Single Player and Official servers Question

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I want to chill a bit in single player, but i have level 85 character on official server. If I start single player now, will I lose my entire progress on official server ?

    submitted by /u/xXInquisitor1961Xx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel