• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Poor guy is gonna spend the next few years in the A's...

    ARK on Xbox One Poor guy is gonna spend the next few years in the A's...


    Poor guy is gonna spend the next few years in the A's...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Ark survival of the fittest

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    When will this come out for xbox 1, man we ned this

    submitted by /u/vicecard8
    [link] [comments]

    Is extinction worth it?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Gacha Crystal Loot

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Im hosting a server with nitrado and im trying to change the loot that i get from gacha crystals, but I have no clue how to. Is there a way for me to change the loot from gacha crystals, and does that include the quality crystals as well

    submitted by /u/EarliestDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server not working

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I bought a server last night for the first time through the Nitrado Xbox app. I changed the settings, the name, put a password etc etc, for some reason though I can't find my server but it says it's active. I restarted my server as well to make sure the changes I made went through and I still cannot find this server yet it still says active. Can someone help :(

    submitted by /u/PrincipeAti
    [link] [comments]

    Is PC online any better?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I played on Xbox for almost a year before my 1 other tribe member neglected our stuff (mostly what I tamed/built for us) to the point I quit official. I came back 2 years later after Valguero released & could not connect or had poor connection to the 5 servers I tried then upon migrating back to the island had just as rough a time. I've been grinding away on single player & have been missing the teamwork that made the game fun.

    I'm working towards building a PC currently using my laptop (capable of smoothly running programs like Solidworks) as my gaming "PC". Would it be worth repurchasing on steam or will I more or less have the same issues but once a week instead of twice a day?

    submitted by /u/This_guy7796
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel