• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Would you use Ark logic if you fell off a cliff or building? :)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    It do be like that sometimes

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    ARK's animals scaled to actual size.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Why do I always make the worst plays when I'm running out of time?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Right before I log off for the night, I always make the dumbest plays. In fact, it seems like I'm incapable of logging off UNTIL I've made a dumb play. Like attacking a theraz because I forgot what they looked like. Or deciding suddenly I'm going to try to tame multiple raptors, when I've never been able to tame one. Is this just me?

    submitted by /u/pink3sprinkle
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal bossing rex leveling strategy?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've just bred my first couple of lines of rexes and looking to get started bossing soon. I've got a good saddle bp so should have that part covered, all saddles used will be 100+ armour. I've got two lines to work with, the lesser of the two were gifted to me while I purchased the better line. I'm curious how to allocate their points for maximum flexibility - any help is appreciated. I'll list the most relevant stats below.

    Base stats for Line 1, pre-imprint (gifted):
    Base Level: 366
    HP: 23100
    Stam: 1470
    Weight: 830
    Melee: 702%

    Base stats for Line 2, pre-imprint (purchased):
    Base Level: 366
    HP: 34980
    Stam: 420
    Weight: 500
    Melee: 1431%

    submitted by /u/FearTheWicket08
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you who know the lure of Ark

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I have a question

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Is there a glitch which activates infinitestats on flyers? I think my Friend is cheating but he says he didn't do anything

    submitted by /u/morises
    [link] [comments]

    Moving tames / inventory / character between servers?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Hi r/playark

    I have a server through arkservers.io (highly recommend by the way) and I just set up a second one with a different map. It's my understanding that you can move inventory between maps. How do I do this? I don't see any way in the game to take my inventory and travel to another map.

    submitted by /u/awesomecubed
    [link] [comments]

    Do Mek siege cannon shells & Magmasaur Fireballs get shot down by turrets?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Just curious.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to resolve this crash? Last time it stopped on its own.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Best way to get good Thylacoleo saddle blueprints?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I did some searching, and it looks like you can get Thyla saddles from yellow and red drops/crates. I've yet to see one in my current playthrough, which has hundreds of hours and probably hundreds of drops/crates collected.

    I'm under the impression that you can get a BP for a saddle wherever you can get that saddle. So I'm guessing I should just keep hitting yellow and red drops/crates wherever I see them. Does that sound right?

    Note in case it's relevant: I play on a cluster, so far sticking to Crystal Isles, Genesis, The Island, Ragnarok, and Valguero.

    submitted by /u/p5eudo_nimh
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis dlc "not available for purchase"

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    So I have 2 ps4s I play on.. I have a separate account for crafting.. I've recently moved to gen but I've just realized I've paid for my game on my first account that i no longer use. I paid for the dlc on my second account and this means my crafting character does not have the dlc. Is there away i can add this to my crafting character or am I shit out of luck?

    Tldr: Unused account: bought game Main account: bought dlc Crafting character account: has neither, I use the primary ps4 method to use it however it says now I don't have the genesis dlc.. is this fixable?

    submitted by /u/printftogatogatoga
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopoded tames vanished

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Anyone experienced something like this or is it a known bug? I just pulled all my cryos out of a vault and fridge to transfer into a cryofridge I just made, and some tames seem to have just disappeared between pulling them out and transferring all into the new fridge.

    It was to late by the time I realised to clip it but it seems as though I lost a parasaur an argy and a fire wyvern.

    submitted by /u/notagymjunkie
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good Melee % for Official Basilosaurus? I just tamed my first one!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    So I just tamed my first basilosaurus. 145 was right outside my base and some homies helped me keep other dangerous tames away. I've got about 4000 hours of experience ON LAND(PvE and PvP) but I never did much water stuff because my homies did it all!

    I just tamed my first Bas, even though dododex stat calculator is for PRE-TAME, I still use it for POST-TAME to see if it's Average, High, or Very High.

    It says 14880 HP is Average, and 355 Melee is over Very High.

    Is 355% Melee okay for a Basilosaurus after tame BEFORE leveling?

    Lastly, what are some recommended stats for the Basilosaurus for Underwater caves? (Keep in mind I will be breeding multiple of them BEFORE going to the caves and bringing a pack of 3-4 with me riding one. and the others tanking.

    submitted by /u/Konsecration
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Dragon tactics

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    So me and a few friends have a server together, and the only map we run is the island. Now we want to do the alpha dragon bossfight and i wanted to ask for advice. We have a theri line with 45 hp/41 dmg. As i understand that this is not quite enough for the fight, i wanted to rely on our godly pumpgun bp with 660% dmg. My question is what is the best mount to use for shooting off of for rather inexperienced players?

    submitted by /u/War-cucumber
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent/counter karkinos grab in aberration? (singleplayer)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Hey all, just started playing Ark a couple weeks ago and been enjoying trying to do a deathless run on max difficulty aberration.

    I think I might have figured out some tricks to help with the process, but one thing I read about and worries me is karkinos. I have read that these can pick you up and even pull you off your mount, basically leading to guaranteed death. I haven't had this happen to me yet but once I start fighting these with combat mounts or running past them on speed mounts I don't want a fluke grab to end the game for me.

    What are the methods available to people in single player to counter the karkinos grab? Any item/method to get yourself off or protect yourself from surprise grabs? Google hasn't led me to finding much in the way of preventative measures or counters.

    submitted by /u/Plaje
    [link] [comments]

    Gamma master controller - soloable with right stats/gear?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Solo player here, considering trying Gamma master controller for the first time. Still working my way through missions and building my rex army (but have good base stat rexes), so I'm still a good ways off. I'm curious if anyone thinks it's doable at gamma difficulty solo - I know there is a lot of running around and shotgunning and picking up keys and etc., so I'm just curious if this is even possible by myself or if I should try to (gulp) talk to other players. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/FearTheWicket08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel