• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Literally every tribe's thought process when their Parasaur detects my Trike...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I got a magma egg and hatched it and this came out, how do you like the colours, rare or nah

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Owl breedings going well

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I play ark Mobile and I just tamed this dodo look at that damage

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Brontosaurus XP bar stuck and wont move

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Is there any way to fix this? The only thing I've seen is fixing it for your personal character by using a mindwipe tonic, but it's said not to work on dinos. Please help :( I'm on SP Ragnarok

    submitted by /u/ArmoredTrust
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding Questions

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Everywhere I look it seems like a lot of info is outdated such as meat only stack to 20 in troughs giving a 13 hour decay. How long will a full stack trough of raw meat last? I had filled it up and went to bed for 6 hours and 2 Dino's were alive and one had starved and the trough was empty with only a stack rotten meat. So far it's taking a long time to raise because I only leave them out while online

    submitted by /u/LoneCourier76
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Aberration Engrams

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I play on Xbox One and I have the Aberration DLC. I have played it a couple times with no issues, but never really progressed pass the early game.

    Now, I am into the mid-game and I want to start developing things like a gas collector and a hazard suit, but those engrams are not in my unlockable menu.

    I tried returning to the options select screen and I can see the engrams I want to make. I tried deselecting and reselecting them and also changing the settings to "Only Allow Certain Engrams" with every engram checked.

    Any advice? Do you have to get them from a drop or a boss fight and I just didn't realize?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/Jleems
    [link] [comments]

    I bought Ark: Survival Evolved but Ark Explorers edition is only 22.49$..

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I just got a question, I bought Ark: Survival Evolved but recently Explorers Edition went on sale for really cheap, what happens if I get it even though the pack includes ark survival evolved and I already own it? Am I better off getting the season pass?

    submitted by /u/Disc0Disc0Dude
    [link] [comments]

    about the forest titan

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I recently tamed a forest titan in ark extinction but i can't use the attack where he sticks his hands on the ground and makes you immobilized does anybody know the controls? All help is appreciated! .Edit: tamed

    submitted by /u/roffpo
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t seem to tame anything

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I recently started playing. Ive turned up a lot of sliders including taming. Yet I'm still not able to tame even a level 5 dodo or 8 dilo.

    Ive knocked them out and force fed them narco and berries and meat(about 64 raw fish for the dilo) and nothing changes.

    I have the taming modifier up to 3(max) and even tried dropping it all the way down yet still nothing. I went to dododex it says raw fish should work in 8 minutes. What gives?

    submitted by /u/WombatHat42
    [link] [comments]

    Is doing the swamp cave for xp worth it on official pve

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I want to do the swamp cave for xp but is it worth it and what should i take with me

    submitted by /u/Black0ps_Tommie
    [link] [comments]

    How long does it take to tame a max level megachelon?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    I'm trying to plan out my afternoon. Dododex doesn't say anything about time for this creature. I can't find my info anywhere on the actual time or amount of feeds.

    submitted by /u/USADave85
    [link] [comments]

    If you look at my last post you will understand, rare colours or nah

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Help Moving Friend Character From my Non-Dedicated Server to his single player.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Good morning, my friend and myself just started playing this game in my Non-dedicated server, but he'd like also play SOLO with his character but when I pass him the files he plays with my character.

    ON PC

    submitted by /u/afsolanoc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel