• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a cool photo of the Portal.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Just thought I would shoutout my brother whoever’s into some orp pvp or just pvp he puts a lot of time and effort would appreciate if anyone would even stop by :)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    How can I transfer my character and dinos from The Island to Ragnarok on single player?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Ragnarok - Lair of the Mask (mushroom cave) water issue

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    The water inside the mushroom cave (lair of the mask) is not working like water. You can't swim in it, you can't un-cryo water tames in it, water tames stutter when mounted and trying to swim in it.

    Can anyone else confirm and help bring some attention to this?

    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/559877-lair-of-the-mask-broken/

    https://gyazo.com/98f32fd0a603f92cf286f2b1d3354588

    submitted by /u/lewcamino
    [link] [comments]

    Wiki's cloning calculator has been updated to include creatures from Valguero, Genesis: Part 1 and Crystal Isles.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Loot table for genesis lootcrates?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Looking for a loot table for genesis lootcrates - I haven't been able to find it thus far. Anyone know if such a thing exists yet? and if so could you point me to it? I'm specifically interested in t3 lootcrates (of course), but all three would be amazing. Thanks for any help you can provide!

    submitted by /u/FearTheWicket08
    [link] [comments]

    Come join Lebronsmom

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Join Lebronsmom on xbox one under undedicated pc servers on ragnarok it holds up to 10 people but we just started so we may expand when more people join! Everythings pretty much boosted for the better.

    submitted by /u/GrayMatterSDG
    [link] [comments]

    Weird graphics problem w/ fullscreen vs windowed/windowedfullscreen

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    As of some point a few months ago, I can no longer player ark in anything but fullscreen. The game doesn't crash or freeze, but it stops updating my screen. I can play/navigate normally if I watch my own stream through discord. It goes back to operating normally if I go back to fullscreen.

    I get the same behaviour from dark and light and citadel. Other games not based on this engine do windowed/windowedfullscreen modes properly. The computer is windows 7. My gpu is a radeon RX 480, I've uninstalled/reinstalled/updated the drivers several times now. I've also factoried/uinstalled/reinstalled/updated the gpu drivers. I have not reinstalled ark, though of course I've verified it.

    I've tried searching for others with this problem, but given the weird nature it's hard to anticipate how it might be described & nothing related popped out. Does anyone have any ideas, or possibly have heard of this before?

    submitted by /u/patentlyfakeid
    [link] [comments]

    Ark pc

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Im stuck in 3rd person on ark, Ive looked through my keybinds and there is nothing on there that tells me how to go between 1st and 3rd person. K is orbit cam and scroll up is my first inv slot so its not that as Ive seen people mention this as a fix but doesnt work for me. Anyone know how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Gabe64646464
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like this sums it up pretty well (:

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    How long/how many feeds does it take to tame a megachelon?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Max level officials

    submitted by /u/USADave85
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to build an underwater base without tek?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    As a solo/ duo player I find it really hard to get to tek and was wondering if there is a way to get to build an underwater base the functions without it?
    And perhaps level o2 and make o2 tanks regularly when needed.

    Idk could be talking out of my ass here to any advice is great.

    submitted by /u/Aussiereece
    [link] [comments]

    Dino boosts

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    What bonuses does the boosts give like what does mate boost do or pack boost?

    submitted by /u/JoJoTheGamer69420
    [link] [comments]

    Are foundations really worth the resources?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    This may sound weird, so please forgive this Ark newb. I've been playing for a month or two now, and find myself having some trouble working out a suitable base design. Every time I start something, there seems to be a glitch in the game mechanics that makes the whole design pointless. In my last game, I used 122,000 plus stone building a base, fully enclosed with room for all sorts of breeding (the first time I've lived long enough to see it completed), only to lean the hard way that egg will constantly clip through the foundations, unable to be collected. Then I get to the point within the new game where I can finally start using tech, only to find things like power cables and elevator platforms also have problems with foundations, the first hiding the power cables under the surface of the foundation, making it impossible to see if they had been laid, the second with the elevator platform clipping through the foundation to the ground.

    The only structure mod I'm using is Super Structures. I've tried swapping the SS items for vanilla, with no effect. I'm beginning to think that either a) foundations are more trouble than they're worth, and/or b) my version of the game is cursed. As I'm still trying to find a reliable person practiced in lifting hexes, I thought I'd reach out to those with more practical experience in these matters. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/gestaltdude
    [link] [comments]

    Small guide to melee an allosaur

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I'll just shorten and be direct here, so you need:

    • Decent armor (at least journeyman flak)
    • Sword+shield (ascendant)
    • Mindwipe tonic
    • a bit of skill
    • Meds to be careful

    All you need to do now is mindwipe your character and put 60-70 points in melee, 2-3 points in stam, another couple ones in speed and the rest in health so you can take some hits. Then, it's easy: train yourself on carnos first for experience, then slowly move to solitary allos as you progress/feel confident enough. Try to aim for its back, and when it's about to attack, (you can tell it when its jaws open wide), tank the hit with your shield. Use meds when needed(place them in your hotbar). Hope this helps :).

    P.S: You can take on a group of high levels when you are experienced enough, I did it with only 6 medbrews and ascendant gear.

    submitted by /u/MeNew123123123
    [link] [comments]

    Assertion failed iteration error on repeat

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Assertion failed iteration error on repeat

    Every single time I either try to

    -Tame a Bee

    -Kill a Dodo I own

    my game crashes and shows me the same error message. I've looked for help but nobody seems to have the same issue or it was claimed to have been "fixed" years ago. Can anyone help me?

    Mods I'm using:

    Crystal Clear

    Structures Plus

    Death Recovery Mod

    Platforms Plus

    Hg Stacking mod 5000-90 v312

    I was also using Super Spyglass, but one of the help posts i looked at prior recommended to remove it. It did nothing to fix my game.

    ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHzManufacturerIntelSpeed4.7 GHzNumber of Cores12CPU IDBFEBFBFF000906EAFamily06Model9ESteppingARevision

    MemoryRAM16 GB

    Video CardVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 TiManufacturerChipsetGeForce GTX 1070 TiDedicated Memory8.0 GBTotal Memory16 GBPixel Shader VersionVertex Shader VersionHardware T & LYesVendor ID10DEDevice1B82Plug and Play IDVEN_10DE&DEV_1B82&SUBSYS_56703842&REV_A1Driver Version26.21.14.4614

    Operating SystemOperating SystemWindows 10Service Pack0Size64-bitEditionVersion10.0.18362Locale0409

    https://preview.redd.it/acnmup8qlai51.png?width=1478&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa1fde443b1975459550f753eb9dc70ffa2d3947

    submitted by /u/electricsquidwilliam
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mod like the conan mod pippi for ark?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Hi! I am curious, is there any mods for for ark that add the features of pippi? (a conan mod)

    Most specifically, making people to talk to, quest chains, shops

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge??? Selfie ^^

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    NOPE

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Why is my direbear baby maturation time taking 11 hours instead of 1 hour after changing the config?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    According to this page, baby maturation time should only be 4 hours for a direbear: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Dire_Bear

    However, due to the settings below, it's taking 1 hour to get them 9% mature towards juvenile (11~ hours total). Then, imprints happen every 2 hours instead of 20 minutes!! What did I do wrong?

    EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=4.0

    BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=4.0

    BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.25

    BabyFoodConsumptionSpeedMultiplier=0.25

    BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier=2.0

    BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier=4.0

    BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier=0.25

    Also, when they were born the mature speed was 2 and cuddle interval was 0.5 instead of the above.

    submitted by /u/hamburglin
    [link] [comments]

    A short recap of my last ARK experience

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    So I decided to give smalltribes PVP yet another go.
    As usual I started out on Ragnarok, spawning in at Viking Bay 1 to farm up a raft with hatchframe for fliers.
    Some time went by and no other survivors in sight, this was my lucky break, getting to set up properly on my raft.

    But lo and behold, here comes 200% movement speed, 200% melee damage [][][][][][][].

    Long story short, I got bola'd and got the chinese flu.

    submitted by /u/bolstad92
    [link] [comments]

    GIVING AWAY TAMES?! - Ark | Official Small Tribes!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel