• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Who hasn't fallen asleep during the act?

    ARK on Xbox One Who hasn't fallen asleep during the act?


    Who hasn't fallen asleep during the act?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    One of my best thylas I have brews stats and color wise

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Why is my solo world bosted.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    All of my dino bost settings are normal at 1 other than weight yet my raptor still gets 400 hp and 40 melee damage per level. Any help?

    submitted by /u/XDEpicGamerMomentXD
    [link] [comments]

    Just found these two Beauties. The black one is max level also

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Lost Character on Xbox One

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    So i was transferring my character between two servers (official) and mid transfer I got kicked. Now when I re-enter either server my character isn't in the download section.

    Any ideas or is the character just lost?

    submitted by /u/sammyjane1988
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to enable cheats for me and my son in single player, but “setcheatplayer true” just brings up this screen. None of the console commands work either.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    How do I adjust my server settings to get this last imprint?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Tried raising my first giga on my nitrado server last night. Total of about an 8hr affair from start of mating to fully matured. But, with 6 minutes and 28 seconds to go before the very last imprint, it matured and now I have a 85% imprint giga.

    I had to look up settings and how to do everything when I first started the server and forgot everything. Rather than going through 8 hour trial and error, I figured I'd just ask the hivemind which setting to change and by how much just so I can get that last imprint in. This is pretty much the only breeding related issue we've had since the beginning, so I'd rather not change too much. If someone can tell me which setting to move, I would greatly appreciate it.

    All settings I have are as follows. Im on mobile, so I'm sorry if it gets formatted funny.

    Baby mature speed multiplier: 50

    Baby cuddle interval multiplier: 0.1

    Baby imprinting stat scale multiplier: 1.0

    Baby imprinting amount multiplier: 1.0

    Baby cuddle grace period multiplier: 100.0

    Baby food consumption speed multiplier: 1.0

    Baby cuddle lose imprint quality speed multiplier: 0.1

    If you need another setting, just ask.

    submitted by /u/Mdepietro
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding, help/resource/guide

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    does anyone know of a resource that explains all that you need to know when breeding for stats?

    submitted by /u/kilketay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel