• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved This Ankylo broke my xbox's graphics card I guess

    ARK: Survival Evolved This Ankylo broke my xbox's graphics card I guess


    This Ankylo broke my xbox's graphics card I guess

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Sigh...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Someone had to say it...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I built Shuri Castle in Okinawa on the Crystal Isles map Ark

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Here's me dying from a glitch. I lost everything, 1400 element, 300 advanced rifle ammo, 600 shotgun shells, full tek gear. I WAS gonna fight the overseer tomorrow with some friends.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I couldn't find it in my heart to pass up on a 168 raptor (Even though raptors kinda suck) :/

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Genesis on another user?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    So I have genesis and when my son uses his ps4 user profile I made for him, it tells me he needs to sign into the Playstation network. I have other dlcs that he plays on his profile no Problem. So why the problem with genesis?? Works fine on my profile but not his. I try to sign in with my psn sign in and it tells me it's being used.. Any idea why can't he play it on his?? Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/festivalface1
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rate my base?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Taming which is correct dodo ex or SA companion?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I'm trying to tame a spino and noticed on dodo it says raw prime fish meat is better than mutton but on SA it say mutton is better so I'm confused? Do y'all know which is correct?

    submitted by /u/shylynn1
    [link] [comments]

    i run a small pvp unofficial with official rates, my players wanted to raid a "proper" base, so i built one. :)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Floating Islands Causing people to Crash

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi there. I am unsure if its just my server, but every time someone goes by the crystal isles floating islands, it causes them to lose connection. The problem is, the survivor is then stuck there and cannot log in to transfer to another server or get away because no matter what, as long as you are still alive there, you will continue to crash. Server stops loading at E3_F3 (something along those lines). I have had someone else experience the same problem, as well as a tribe mate came over to collect my body then also experienced the same crash. So it has to do with something on that map. Any help?

    submitted by /u/BuleFirePhonix
    [link] [comments]

    Light Pet Torch Range?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get the same amount of range as a Torch?

    submitted by /u/NightCulex
    [link] [comments]

    Chateau Dodo

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Is prim+ in a better place now? Was S+ added. (consoles)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I'd like to play on prim+ but i really like the s+ system. Anybody here play on prim and can tell me how it is.

    submitted by /u/An4rchy17
    [link] [comments]

    Cementing paste: Am I going mad?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    A simple question this time, though one driving me quite loopy. I was under the impression that, when crafting cement paste, the 4 chitin/keratin and 8 stone gave you 6 cementing paste. This was in no small part due to the wiki stating that crafting the item, using the recipe given, yields 6 pieces, presumably of cementing paste. However, just as I'm about set to begin my arboreal lifestyle, those same 4 chitin/keratin and 8 stone are giving me only one cementing paste per crafting in the mortar and pestle.

    So, the big question, who/what is wrong here? Am I? The wiki? Or the game? If anyone with an answer can please reply fairly promptly, as I am on the verge of abandoning this play through and starting a new one with another plan. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/gestaltdude
    [link] [comments]

    Please someone i’m begging you.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I have no money. Please buy me ark. I don't know if any of y'all are kind but i'm coming from console and i have like fortnite and some other games my friends gifted me

    submitted by /u/spyr6
    [link] [comments]

    The irony of a troll posting how she trolls whilst pretending to warn people

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Its finally back again lol more Ark to the channel, this time we have a new guy in the series eon, we begin to go meet him and bring him back to the camp but I get easily distracted and get punished for it lol, hope you enjoy

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Why is wildcard so incredibly hostile to anything they do not intend?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    This is a problem i have seen for a very long time with Wildcard, and it's not just them. Blizzard has the same problem. Sometimes when you do something, players will interact with what you've made in unintended ways. Sometimes it is really really bad, and breaks the game. Sometimes they are really positive interactions that make the game better or more balanced (or both even). What i have seen is that no matter what the case is, if wildcard didnt intend it, it's bad, period, and must be eliminated. Take rat holes for instance. Some of them may be bad and allow you to get into the mesh, but most don't. This doesn't stop wildcard from saying "these are unintended building areas, therefor they are all bad and need to be eliminated". This is really not a good way to look at things. So i guess my question is: why do they design the game thinking this way?

    Happy accidents do exist and when they happen they should be capitalized on. Not every mistake leads to a negative outcome. It's extremely frustrating because as i said before, a lot of devs are guilty of this, and these things should always be handled on a case by case basis. And No, I am not saying that things like duping and meshing are acceptable. these are exploits that destroy the balance of the game and do need to be eliminated. I am merely saying that not everything that is unintended is bad.

    submitted by /u/Hookweave
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial INI

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    What is the command to remove night and change the sky to black at all times in the console Variables file? I play on an unofficial server with friends.

    submitted by /u/Warren012
    [link] [comments]

    Solo players of ark...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I've decided to do the big old play through, inspired by you tubers like CJ and Syntac and am at a stage where I'm starting to consider what to do when I move off of the island. So I thought I'd ask all you lovely ark players how you might go about things when playing through the world of ark and see wether you prefer to start each new map from scratch with a brand new, naked, lvl 1 survivor or do you prefer to upload your existing one and carry on.

    Feel free to comment on what gear or tames you would take if you choose #3. Would you just stick to tames that are available on that map or would you want to break the rules and bring in ones that don't spawn on a particular map.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Screaming-Violet
    [link] [comments]

    What is your official SOLO strategy for Alpha Dragon on Island?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I have been theorycrafting on how to do the Island Dragon Alpha solo. Most people don't (want to) do it solo so I hardly got any input from any other solo players.

    I did this video to show my through process about soloing it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsCknJsX3-M&ab_channel=Tiia

    The most viable solutions were Megalosaurus + Theri and a single Deinonychus, both decently mutated. Any input what solo strats you use? Please no "me and my tribe mate did it this way". With more players it's easier, but I am looking explicitly for solo strats. If you can also give me Dino stats and saddle stats.

    submitted by /u/TiiaAurora
    [link] [comments]

    Wiping Cliff Plats With Juicy Racer Build

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel