• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Why are so May karkinos spawning?

    ARK on Xbox One Why are so May karkinos spawning?


    Why are so May karkinos spawning?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    We are soakers

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Question about resetting my learned engrams

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    While I was playing I got stuck on a rock and I couldn't move so I turned on creative mode so I could move again. Didn't notice till 2 hours later that I had all the engrams unlocked even though I wasn't the appropriate level. I was wondering if there's a command that can reset my character without losing my dinos? So that I can just start back over at lvl 1 then give myself enough xp to get to lvl 60 (I was already at this level) and relearn all the engrams I actually learned.

    submitted by /u/FoxShinigami265
    [link] [comments]

    My jerboa army is only just coming to fruition!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Server

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Hi!, can anyone please give his server configuration for PVE?🙏🏻🙏🏻☹️

    submitted by /u/OliverPeralta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel