• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One .

    ARK on Xbox One .


    .

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Spawned right next to me

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    My character might be gone

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    The server that my character was on isn't on the server list anymore can anyone help

    submitted by /u/skidwalker112
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use xbox gift cards to pay for a Nitrado server?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I know this sounds silly but I could not find any info and this would be the only way I could pay for a Nitrado server.

    submitted by /u/RetardedEnglishman
    [link] [comments]

    Uninstalling

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    If you have a singleplayer server and you uninstall Ark, does that get rid of everything on that server?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JackMacReddit
    [link] [comments]

    How much harder are Beta bosses on the Island than the Gamma?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I am playing single player. I have a pack of bred, but not imprinted, Rexes and Allos, and a Yuty. My team shreds the Megapithicus, with only my weakest Allos getting down to around 50% health (all around lvl 220). I took out the Broodmother once, and lost four of my unleveled Allos and my Yuty, because I forgot to set it passive. I am still waiting to take on the Dragon, either until I can actually find some high level Therizinos to breed, which seem stupid rare, or until I can get more mutations on my Rexes and Allos. How much more difficult are Beta versions of these bosses, as I would like to unlock more Tek Engrams while I build up for the Dragon? And get more Element per kill.

    submitted by /u/Pinkie0314
    [link] [comments]

    165 rag not showing up

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Yesterday my friend couldnt find rag 165 and today i have the same problem. Is there a way to fix this

    submitted by /u/Black0ps_Tommie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel