• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Real life Mesopheticus reaction when i tried taming it by putting berries up it's butt.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Real life Mesopheticus reaction when i tried taming it by putting berries up it's butt.


    Real life Mesopheticus reaction when i tried taming it by putting berries up it's butt.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Green baby penguin to brighten your day

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    5 Hidden Base Spot in Underwater Valguero

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone have more information about the epic store mod support beta

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I have been checking the Epic Store at least 3 times a day, checking the Epic Store dev Trello board also. I hope someone has found a nugget of information that I've missed.

    At the end of last month, Epic announced that it was starting beta mod support for games downloaded from their store. They started with MechWarrior 5.

    I was wondering if this means that Ark -> Epic mod support was imminent? Is this something that Wildcard need to do or is the wait still on Epic? Does anyone have any more information at all?

    If the answer is we still have months of wait, I might even buy it on Steam.

    submitted by /u/Jack-Alex
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Client not updating

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    My steam client hasnt updated to 312.80, its currently on 312.72.

    I've tried verifying the files but it hasn't found anything wrong. My friend also has the same issue. Does anyone know a fix? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Akkie96
    [link] [comments]

    Black baby penguin

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Why do servers keep disappearing when i log back on

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Is this a new bug. Just started getting back into ark, couple times now my server im on isn't in the list but than randomly pops back up later on. Just ark being ark?

    submitted by /u/Schleif91
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Ark like Crack?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    S+ Inventory Assistant 'Every Attack' functionality is broken?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    When I use the S+ inventory assistant and set the frequency to 'every attack', it works pretty consistently until I log out and back in... after this, it won't drop items when I attack (but will drop every 60 seconds when changed to do so). It isn't fixed by any amount of arbitrary adjustments the configuration, dropping the assistant to create a new one, clearing out items, logging out and back in again, it just refuses to drop on attack.

    Has anyone seen this issue or know a fix?

    submitted by /u/BlessedSpoon
    [link] [comments]

    How toes taming/torpor work in multiplayer?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing on a local server with a couple of friends and we're having trouble putting down the bigger (lvl 140+) dinos without killing them. We're locked at level 30 so no guns or anything higher than the crossbow.
    My main question is how torpor works when multiple people shoot on the same dino? Are we stacking up two separate torpors?
    My second question is in regards to quality of weapon and if torpor stacks exponentially with quality? Let's say a normal crossbow does 200% + 250% over time - does a 200% crossbow do just 400% + 500% or does it scale further up to being something like 500% + 625%?

    submitted by /u/Hairyhoof
    [link] [comments]

    This is not the way it is suppose to start

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    How do I build on a Quetz without tilting it?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I see all these videos of people turning their quetz into a fighter jet or a ufo or even a castle but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to do it in game. It appears to be all vanilla, but they're somehow able to build really far away from the platform saddle range limit. Tilting and fenagling the quetz, I'm barely able to build in a 4x3 if I don't wall the short sides. Is there a mod or gamerule that disables the platform saddle range?

    submitted by /u/Chaincat22
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the party dodo cake recipes from the event

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    I saw a video of someone reviewing the anniversary event with the cakes. They used the cakes in a cooking pot and crafted chibis using a recipe. I don't think I played while this event was active, but on the server I'm on, there are still party dodos and I have tons of cake. I've used the cooking pot, and I don't have the recipes they used. Is it possible to still make the chibis?

    submitted by /u/TheMuffinMan378
    [link] [comments]

    Ark hd space

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    so i played ark like 2 years ago , some of my friends told me about a problem that ark when it updates it stores like files that will not be used etc , and consumes a lot of space , is that a problem still ?

    submitted by /u/mr_griffon
    [link] [comments]

    Defending Carno Cave!!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Is it possible to repair a wooden raft, if so then what with

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel