• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    Ark PS4 Help with splitscreen.

    Ark PS4 Help with splitscreen.


    Help with splitscreen.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    So, the other day me and my friend tried to play the ark splitscreen mode, but the graphics were super weird, gameplay was kinda laggy, whenever I (the host) respawned he teleported to me for some reason, and we couldn't walk so far away from each other or else he would get pulled by me. Is all of that normal or did I just have a bad first experience?

    submitted by /u/FlyDog1608
    [link] [comments]

    What are some tips for breeding?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    i just tamed a 150 argy and wanted to start breeding it with another argy. I dont really know anything about breeding. i know a couple of tricks like using a cryopod to change the item the baby wants into something else but thats about it.

    submitted by /u/CelestialDuke377
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on thyleo finding

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    So I want a thyleo so that i can do caves easily and for when I go to abberation so any tips on how to locate them

    submitted by /u/Mrrottenmerican
    [link] [comments]

    Knocking out dino

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Im on solo and must of moved a setting as its taking alot of tranquilliser dart to KO stuff. Any ideas? Maybe dino have move torpo. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pcorn123
    [link] [comments]

    Help: All my tamed Dinos are gone

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So I'm still new to the game and still playing single player. Recently I started fiddling around with some console commands, like fly and so on just to discover the island map a bit better. My base is at herbi island and like 95% of my Dinos where tamed without any command, but I did tame an alpha megalodon just for fun for example. So here's my question: does console commands and/or creative mode mess up your tamed dinos? Did I maybe had too much dinos in one place? (Although I saw YouTube videos where they had literally 20 times as much as I had) or what could it be? Really bummed to be honest...

    submitted by /u/schorsch09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel