• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Ark PS4 Hi guys, this is my base on an unofficial server, could you help me with protection tips and tell me if my base is strong?

    Ark PS4 Hi guys, this is my base on an unofficial server, could you help me with protection tips and tell me if my base is strong?


    Hi guys, this is my base on an unofficial server, could you help me with protection tips and tell me if my base is strong?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    X-Basilosaurus

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the x-basilosaurus has the same color regions as the normal one or if it's different what color regions does it have?

    submitted by /u/quietPNWgirl95
    [link] [comments]

    Creature Spawn Game.ini Code Help!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Hi, im trying to get the glow pets (Shinehorn, Bulbdog & Glowtail), Gacha, Gasbags and Ferox to spawn on the island but the codes are not working, can anyone help me out with supplying the correct Game.ini codes it would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/RedGem1607
    [link] [comments]

    Server help! Nitrando server genesis map.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Hello! My friends and i are running a Nitrando pve server. And we have been experiencing several issues setting the difficulty. We changed it. Then after we finally figured out how to get 150 max dinos. We cannot seem to get higher level dinos to respawn. After we save the settings, once we save and reboot, the settings just change back to the old settings. Any help or advice is appreciated. Hell, even another server provider recommendation.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Blargaliens
    [link] [comments]

    server rentals

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    guys for those of you who rent servers.. i have never done it before, how does it work and should i use nitrado to do it?

    submitted by /u/wakimium
    [link] [comments]

    Blueprints

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    What are some of the ways that yall have gotten high level blueprints. I have bases on aberration ragnarok and the island. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Stressbeard
    [link] [comments]

    Cursor bug in inventory

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I want to play ark with mouse and keyboard but theres something stopping me, a glitch that makes my cursor go in the top left corner everytime i try to do something. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know.

    submitted by /u/MrWoooosher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel