• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Ark PS4 i wouldn't know, we don't have access yet...

    Ark PS4 i wouldn't know, we don't have access yet...


    i wouldn't know, we don't have access yet...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Trying to find a normal sever for me and my friend to play on

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Me and a friend just bought the game and we're trying to look for a server to play on that isn't over populated with structures and boosted to much wanna have a fun experience not one that gives me 6 levels as soon I punch a tree

    submitted by /u/towel_boi221
    [link] [comments]

    Reapers

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Idk if it's me or are reapers glitched rn I was impregnated (idk what else to call it) by a reaper and the timer was stuck I heard that you had to transfer servers to a different map to get it to go but it never started. Anyone got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/3lite21
    [link] [comments]

    Join my non-dedicated ark server at the_locks_100

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Please help I’ve lost my online session

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I've been invited to a session and the forgot to bookmark I've spent 9+ hours so help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/behage28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel