• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ark IS life, what do you mean?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ark IS life, what do you mean?


    Ark IS life, what do you mean?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    So happy with my mutations so far on valguero

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    New Dododex features coming August 25: recipe/resource tips and weapon gathering efficiency

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    They found a Dodec

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Baby pink snow owl

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    So, I got a little in over my head. Calling any building volunteers

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    So, I've been running my own server tentatively with a plan for a role play in mind where survivors would have to prove themselves in order to ascend and travel to either Aberration or Scorched Earth, and then once again on Extinction.

    I am in the middle of plotting out the site of my Throne in the North, which will have a wall of fame, but because I am publishing to epic games as well, i am stuck with the rather unforgiving build system baked into Ark.

    Ultimately, I am looking to see of anyone is willing to volunteer the time to have free reign to help me construct this throne in the North, considering I thought I would have more time to do this (in less than a week, one tribe is already starting their preparations for boss runs) or at the very least maybe come into a chat to help give me tips and pointers(I've tried watching Timmy Carbine and Thickbait tutorials, but it just doesn't click with me) or even ideas for this grand hall of fame.

    Obviously, if you want to build it yourself, I am more than happy to grant you whatever access to resources you want.

    submitted by /u/1nc0mp3t3nc3
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate boss methods/Boss strats

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    This post is for the crowd out there who have tried something new that isn't rushing Rex + Yuty. What have you done differently in boss arenas? This talk goes for all boss arenas, the tank n' spanks like broodmother, titans, moeder, rockwell, etc. I want to hear what you've been doing. I know there was talk in the past months of using Deinons instead of Rexes.

    submitted by /u/SinfulFrisky
    [link] [comments]

    Questions on SE

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    What are the best places to spawn and best dinos to tame when beginning Scorched Earth?

    submitted by /u/fishytheperson
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha tek cave: 50-100 gigas???

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    We just tried the alpha tek cave with theriz 21k hp, 1.4k melee, a yuty and a daed . We ran into over 100+ gigas... Is this normal? If it hadn't been for such a massive amount of them we'd of been fine. We were able to pull most into lava, but towards end go we got mobbed and died right before the teleporter.

    If this isn't normal, how can we fix? This is our own private server, slightly boosted rates, three of us. Only thing i can think of is we have the difficulty at 1.2 (for lvl 150 dinos). If this is normal, how the heck are we supposed to do this?

    submitted by /u/Swandirgray
    [link] [comments]

    Ark players be like: (yes Ik u can’t ride dilos I’ve played the game for three years)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    We defended are oil cave

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Revealing My OP Underwater BASE - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Newer player here

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Do we find the Kibble recipes randomly by killing wild dinos? Or are they found in the colored loot crates? I play single player and have avoided using console commands or gfi stuff to get them legit, but I simply cannot find them. Please help, I'm tired of using Mejoberries for herbivores and prime meat for carnivores. [SOLVED]

    submitted by /u/LargeFrenchman
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please ban the low quality/low effort submissions, such as the polls that literally get posted on here everyday?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I love a lot of what gets posted here, but every day it gets at least one person who posts one of the stupid polls that serve no purpose asking about this dino or that dino. Half the time it's vague and doesn't even say what for, it's just which one do you like best.

    Also the low quality/effort memes are out of hand.

    submitted by /u/affiiance
    [link] [comments]

    No inventory on host/local

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    The other day I went into a public server. Nothing had any inventory when I was trying to tame/kill. Now today I go onto my private server the next day. No inventory on there. Is this a common thing? Kinda annoying.

    submitted by /u/SharkBait206
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve got three questions.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    1. Will wild Dinos attack and kill me outside of my base when I log off

    2. Will wild Dinos attack and kill a tamed ice wyvern on passive outside of base when I log off

    3. If I die while logged off, will my body despawn if I'm still not on the server

    4. If you have a Dino knocked out in a taming pen when you log off, when you get back on, will it have disappeared?

    Game crashed while I was out of base, you can probably guess most of the circumstances from the questions. It's a multiplayer server, it's bugging out rn and you have to get an invite to join. Owner was offline when I crashed so I couldn't get back in. Server is fairly low pop, only really 3 people on at a time

    submitted by /u/TheMuffinMan378
    [link] [comments]

    **The unforgiven tribe**

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    We are a new tribe looking for members 16+ only on Xbox or win 10 as we do play on North America crossplay servers and must know how to utilize Xbox party chat. We have 6 admins active everyday 10 total members. We are at the stage of grinding plant x as we started 08/11/2020 but we have high dreams to become a alpha and provide a peaceful official server. We have a discord! PM me and I'll invite you after a few questions.

    Please remember this is a NA-crossplay server so you won't be able to transfer your character from other regions or Xbox and small tribes officials or non officials

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/wasted-clowns
    [link] [comments]

    Smithy on a ceiling?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    When I look thru raided bases to see if they missed anything, I notice the smithy is usually on a ceiling. It's like this: the base is two walls high but on the first walls snap spot they put a ceiling with a smithy on it. Why? Is it for security? What does it do to be safer?

    submitted by /u/thepotahto101
    [link] [comments]

    Appealing Suspension Of Support Site Account

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Good Afternoon - How does one reach out to the support staff on survivetheark.com if your account login to the support section has been suspended for some unknown reason?

    I want to discuss this suspension with an attempt to appeal as I really do not know what I have done wrong. This action seems to be worse than a cheating ban as with a cheating ban at least you can contact support for appeal. Being locked out from asking for help really is concerning in these times of characters being lost etc ...

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Homith
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help With Cluster I Manage!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Thanks in advance for any help I receive!

    I run a cluster with each map, so like 10 servers, using ark server manager on a dedicated server pc. So I have all the ports forwarded and everything through my router and firewall, and they all work for everyone... Except me. All of them allow me to connect, except my 5th server which is the island. Every time I try to connect, it doesn't even try to load mods, it just says joining and then connection Timeout. Same happens if i try to transfer from a terminal to the island from any of the others. It would make sense if everyone had this issue, but it's only my stream account. I checked if there was a profile for my ID in there and no. Thankfully I retrieved my profile from the cluster folder, so no lost character since I've had to deal with these issues before. All servers have the same mods and they are all stable, and this one was last time I played. I have no idea what to do, I've tried everything I know to fix it. Please help!

    submitted by /u/mindless2831
    [link] [comments]

    I can't add more exp to my tamed dino via admin cheat - why?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I'm trying to add experience to my dino to get it to level 150 as that's what the wandering dino's difficulty is set at.

    However, my tamed dinos can't seem to get above level 100-110 depending on what level they spawned as.

    What I THINK the problem is, is that even though the difficulty is high enough to spawn wandering dinos at level 150, my max player level and dino level is still t 100. Is this correct?

    If so, do I need to modify these to increase the possible player and tamed dinos levels? How do I know what the max exp should be for level 150?

    OverrideMaxExperiencePointsPlayer=<value> 

    OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino=<value>

    submitted by /u/hamburglin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel