• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved - Colored

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved - Colored


    Ark Survival Evolved - Colored

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    The Reaper King lives again!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    The Reaper King lives again!

    After the loss of The Reaper King, a quest was undertaken to Aberration to finally get one of these monsters for myself. It took a lot of work, and many, many, MANY corpses were left in the darkest reaches of that forsaken landscape...but I'm extremely pleased with the outcome. Ignore the bleeding, he just almost doubled his HP pool after sleeping in a cryopod on the voyage back to our home on Ragnorok. Introducing: Blue Venom.

    Before you ask, yes, that blue was painted; he was nearly solid black, but the greyish color where the blue is now just didn't look right

    https://preview.redd.it/mmpdxznahxl51.jpg?width=3024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ed73b18885d07dffdb111a9cb7c2ef8649f484e1

    submitted by /u/ShenlungMahathi
    [link] [comments]

    What servers do you play on?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    If you play on more than one, pick the one you spend the most time on.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheGirthOfSquid
    [link] [comments]

    Introducing Mara! Prettiest Ice Wyvern around.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Can Someone Please Explain the current Tame Limit on Official?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    So this weekend I was mass hatching rex eggs and I had on crack open and no baby appeared.

    Thought it might be a bug but I did some research and that this will happen when your tribe has reach the tame limit which I guess is 300? I don't know my exact number of dinos but I probably have around that many. (keep most of the cryod)

    My question is about the actual tame limit. I'm guessing it's 300 per tribe?

    Also, if I have bases on multiple maps does this 300 apply to this character, my account or just this tribe?

    (Since when you join a different map you have the option to create a new tribe.)

    How does the tame limit work on Official in 2020?

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Remove ground clutter

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    So I remember when I first started playing we could use sg.groundclutterquality to remove the grass and whatnot, but Im on my dedicated server and that isn't working. Is it still possible to use the command? Or do I do it from the host session? Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Aliuken
    [link] [comments]

    Dissaoearing invintory

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Is anyone else dealing with disapearing saddles and items in dinos on genisis cause I've had the problem since it came out

    (P.S. I'm playing single player PvE in case that might be a reason)

    submitted by /u/StarWorldo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel