• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy breathing intensifies...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    The beginning of a beautiful obsession

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    If I unclaimed my dinosaur and tamed it again the normal way what would happen?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    If I unclaimed my dinosaur and tamed it again the normal way that would really happen would it gain levels if just do the normal taming?

    submitted by /u/BluHillAni
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting a series....

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Starting a series on Valguero - I'm pretty shit at the game so don't expect much, but yeah.

    You guys probably aren't very interested, but for those that are - here it is I guess.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1XJf7iV7q0&t

    submitted by /u/DrPandachaun
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles Constant Crash

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Second time this has happened to me ( Official Small Tribes Servers), Flying around and the game will crash and not let me on the server until it restarts.

    I verified the game files, restarted, etc. Any ideas why i keep getting "Host Connection Timeout" on these servers?

    submitted by /u/SacredDemon
    [link] [comments]

    need rail gun advice

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    hello fellow ark players i wanted to ask a few things about countering rail guns aim boters first thing can they hit players through ceiling or cliff plats and also is there a way to counter it other then the obvious (walking and not stopping) im not very good at the game so any advice would be great

    submitted by /u/sub2Pewdiepie100mill
    [link] [comments]

    Heyo everyone! Anyone who plays xbox message me [minecraftcat556]

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm looking to play some with someone on rag just me and whoever message I'll be taking a shower signing off!

    submitted by /u/InsaneDumbKid
    [link] [comments]

    Mutation

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Look at these Cute Baby Magmasaurs!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    How to get proof of ESP'ing tribe

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    This regards a tribe using Aimbot/ESP with a skiff on a small tribe server.

    There's an informally allied set of 2 tek tier tribes on Small tribes 185 right now (EU server). That's its own issue, but it's hardly of note compared to the rest of this post. One of them is known for 'supposedly' regularly using ESP to hound all the players on the server with the skiff. It's a nuisance to the server.
    He and one other player use the skiff to auto aim pick up everyone's tames and grief anyone they get into an argument over. We were testing out to confirm they had ESP/aimbot. We had our tribe member, we suspected them of tracking, spawn at random locations or move separate from the group on Crystal Isles only for him to be picked up through trees around the map or be killed while exiting enclosed spaces.

    So far the only damning piece of evidence is the fact that they have very ridiculous center-of-mass magnetism with their tractor beam and never move off target no matter how rapidly we try to evade them by flying past them, through trees, or under them. They've set up turrets around the map and will regularly pick up other people's tames to either bring them to a spot for taming once they're ready to be claimed after a week+ or if the tame is low enough level, they just kill it. This is a problem even ignoring the fact that they seemingly have omnipresence on, what appears to be, the largest map in Ark. That kind of knowledge of every player's moves for ONE person on their tribe to know is unfathomable with normal means.

    The fact that we had a bunch of sleeping bags set up around one of the floating island caves and they consistently killed one tribe member on spawn despite being in completely different spots each attempt to get up should be damning enough, but I don't expect it to be enough for WildCard. The server pop is dying right now and we're trying to figure out how to 100% prove the use of ESP and Aimbot to WildCard so they can come and clean things up. Is there an effective method that WildCard will accept as proof?

    submitted by /u/ChiRaeDisk
    [link] [comments]

    Will using someone else's cannon on a rock ele make it theirs?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    On my crystal isles server a tribe has rock ele traps and cannons unlocked so I wanted to use it to tame on but I'm not sure if using their cannon makes it tamable by only their tribe

    submitted by /u/ShamrockJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Creative Mode Bug? X Key doing nothing.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Experiencing this on PC. While in creative mode, the X key (insta-delete structure) does nothing. It randomly stopped working yesterday and since has not worked for me.

    It still works outside of creative for it's other uses, prone and flyer brake. Deleted mods, tested in SP, re-installed the entire game, nothing.

    Did I somehow fuck something up, or is this a new cool nifty intended feature?

    submitted by /u/Barqevius
    [link] [comments]

    What's your thoughts on Manas?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Curious on what everyone thinks.

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any idea where the vanishing crystal wyverns are teleporting to on crystal isles?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Flew crystal wyvern to bee cave. Landed just inside entrance, turned to face exit. Dismounted. Chainsawed a hive and got hit by a worker bee. Whistled wyvern neutral but he's nowhere to be found. It didn't wander off (also a known bug) because there is only 2 paths out of that bee cave entrance and i traced as far as I could go.

    Someone is telling me that the wyverns are teleporting to the ocean floor in random spots. A different player on my server said he found a wild wyvern walking around on ocean floor near a trap he built.

    Xbox official servers.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Can't unlock boss dossiers

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    When I defeated the bosses on The Island, I noticed I never got the dossiers. So I've been going back into the arenas and using the kill command to see if I can unlock them that way, but haven't had any luck. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RubyPheonix
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a small group

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Hello I'm Feral, I'm looking for a group of people to play ark on a private server with, and someone who could host that server as I'm sadly not in position to run the server myself. If you are interested message me on discord. This is my discord tag Feral#0282 Also we would be playing on steam version, mods are depending on whether we all agree on any or not.

    submitted by /u/Constant715236
    [link] [comments]

    Switching back from SS toS+

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    From what im aware the only thing ill be losing is the ss cryo fridge and the force field wall is there anything else that i will lose on this change back to s+?

    submitted by /u/TheKnownProgram
    [link] [comments]

    New laptop for ark - advice needed

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Let me start by apologising for the annoying "help me find a computer" post, but I really need help with picking a new laptop and want to make sure that what I get will be able to run ark easily and without dramas.

    Sadly I can't afford a top of the line gaming laptop, but I came across a half decent looking one (I think) that's in my budget (up to $2,000 Australian)

    This one from Dell Inspiron 15 7000 that's currently on sale for $1800 down from $3k

    The main details are below but more details are at the link.

    10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10750H (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 cores)

    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English

    NVIDIA® GeForce GTX® 1650 4GB GDDR6

    16GB (8GB onboard + 8GBx1 SODIMM), DDR4, 2933MHz

    512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive

    So I'm just wondering what some fellow ark players who play on pc and understand all this stuff think of this laptop. Will it be decent for running ark? Does it seem like a decent build for an ok price? Do you maybe have another suggestion in my budget of around au$2k

    In the back of my head I'm worrying that they will come out with Ark2 and require an 8gb graphics card and a way faster processor, but I think that's a long way off.

    I should also mention I'll be using it to run a few adobe programs like photoshop, dreamweaver and illustrator etc but I'm pretty sure it's beefy enough to run those all at the same time.

    Anyways, thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Screaming-Violet
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Crystal Isles [PVP] - The Durfs Tribe (Day 7): Big dino taming & boss preparing.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Caves pitch black?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    So I'm again returning to this question. I'm playing on Valguero again and have decided to farm for some chitin in the broodmother cave system. I'm noticing the same issues I had when playing forever ago where after I hit a certain point in the cave my screen goes basically pitch black. I can see objects that give off light like the mossy patches around the floor. But flashlights, torches, etc do not illuminate the cave whatsoever. I've cycled between gamma 4-10 and it just washes out the black and turns it a tad grey? Still not able to see anything. I've been looking into other posts on different forums and a lot of people suggested changing start up settings, but I went through mine and have nothing in that menu at all.
    I launch ark with the "extremely low memory" option via steam, could that be the culprit? Perhaps this is intended? Though I need a gas mask to travel through here and not sure if I can wear nightvision at the same time.

    Thanks in advance for any insight anybody is able to offer.

    submitted by /u/Hellosaidbobby1
    [link] [comments]

    Dinos despawning

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    So I trapped a lvl 148 theri in my metal taming cage. I then went to grind kibble, but when I came back, it disappeared! There was no obvious damage to any of the 3 wall/roof layers, and the only present dino was a random low lvl raptor that couldn't probably commit this crime. Not een a scratch to surroundings. I've heard of creatures despawning if stuck, but seriously, why don't wild stuck trikes go to the fourth dimension instead of MY 149 theri? Why?

    submitted by /u/MeNew123123123
    [link] [comments]

    Gfx card what do you recommend

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    In the market to get a new card here shortly. I have a 2700x ryzen with 16gb ram. What do you guys suggest for ark?

    Right now I'm running an r9 280x.

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel