• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Ok so i got a blood wyvern egg and i dont know what to name it, any ideas. I will choose from the comments

    ARK on Xbox One Ok so i got a blood wyvern egg and i dont know what to name it, any ideas. I will choose from the comments


    Ok so i got a blood wyvern egg and i dont know what to name it, any ideas. I will choose from the comments

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Ark gun guide: simple pistol

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Best storage Dino

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I just started a new character on the island and I want to transfer massive amounts of metal from herbivore island but none of my dinos can carry much metal and be able to fly or swim back fast what Dino should I use??

    (Edit Thanks for the great feedback on this subject I hope you all get lucky with your tames)

    submitted by /u/TheN00B78
    [link] [comments]

    Help adding Crystal Isles Dino Spawns

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    (On Xbox Nitrado Hosted Server)

    I am trying to add some dinos to my server, wondering if there would be any to help proof this and/or help with some questions.

    1. On Crystal Isles, is there a way to have a spawn in just the Emberfalls area for lava X dinos, just the white shoals area for the Chalk golem, and just the Eldritch isles area for an Astrocetus?
    2. I really do not think this will work since they do not spawn on the map originally, but could there be eggs for an ice wyvern, rock drake, and Deinonychus?
    3. if no for #2 is there a way to get some to work on the map without having to spawn the dino in tamed already?
    4. can you give me an example for adding an X-dino (new to the coding for ini files)
    5. For #4 would it be the same for adding corrupted dinos to the map? or can this even be done?
    6. Does my Config for adding dinos look okay, currently at work, and could not test.

    My Config for Adding NPC Spawns only. https://pastebin.com/Fd9aT8XL

    submitted by /u/alinawar2K
    [link] [comments]

    Servers not showing up on list?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    My valguero and abberation servers don't show up on the list. I was on them last night.

    submitted by /u/sk8ter107
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna try the first stage of ragnarok. What should I bring

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    My strongest animals are a level 34 giga and a level 85 lightning wyvern

    submitted by /u/doomdog701
    [link] [comments]

    Auto Decay

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how close you have to be to reset the auto decay? I've been going between val and isles and I came back and half my water pipes auto decayed, but just the middle as well as a base on the other side of the map I use for metal

    submitted by /u/LoneCourier76
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a server with Nitrado

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    If I buy a server with nitrado, does that mean I dont need another xbox to run it? I can just buy the server and play on my xbox?

    submitted by /u/VelvitHippo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel