• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I built some authentic Viking Houses on rafts using a fence foundation trick to get the steep-sloped roofs

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Sigh...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Taking a break from the slaughter in a local brewery

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    ARK CRYSTAL ISLES WITH THE H€NTAI CRUSADERS

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Using the flyer hand brake while on an Owl makes them stop slower...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    So using the dino hand brake should cause a dino to stop faster, but the Owl already stops pretty much instantly.

    When using the Hand Brake key, the Owl actually stops SLOWER than without it...

    submitted by /u/MindkontrolTV
    [link] [comments]

    [Steam Cluster] SARKO PvP 5xG/T, 10xB Low pop, looking to grow! (Info in comments) [Admins vs. Cluster Event upcoming!]

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Looking for players?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Looking for players to play Ark with on a private server of sorts on PC?
    Still fairly new to the game.
    I want to just have some fun and tame stuff.
    Im looking at the primal fear mod if anyone else is keen.

    submitted by /u/Jynnkz
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling lost / need guidance

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Noob here, I've only a few dozen hours in the game and only played solo so far. I've restarted my game three times now, changing the settings and adding mods, but I noticed each time I restarted around the same time and this time again: I'm feeling lost and unsure what to do.

    The start is pretty straight forward: You gather resources, level up and unlock new engrams. Then I try to build those new engrams to get access to better tools/dinos/structures. But there comes a point, where I stop using up all my engram points each level, and where I'll still unlock more engrams than I can actually build. I've unlocked the fabricator, pump-action shotgun, etc. But I need oil, polymeres, electronics and other high-tech resources that I don't have access to, as I'm running around on Herbivore island.

    I've tried to venture forth onto the main island of the map "the island", but every time, I feel so woefully under-prepared.

    I've tamed two Paras, a Pteranodon, two Trikes and a Brontosaurus, but they are on Herbivore island. I have a simple pistol and a simple shotgun with a few dozen ammo for each, but I still mainly use my crossbow, keeping the guns for emergency situations only.

    I'd very much appreciate some guidance from you guys:

    * Share some guides/walkthroughs

    * Give me missions to complete

    * Tell me what I need to do next

    * Give me tips on how to survive my forays to the main island (and what to actually do there?)

    * Anything else?

    PS. I've tried joining online games, but naturally, they are all pretty evolved already and arriving at a location that already has a massive, high-tech base with all the tamed creatures only increases my feeling of being lost. I furthermore hate using voice chat and am not that hardcore of a player, so online play is generally not for me, but I'm willing to listen to suggestions if you guys really think going online is the way forward to help me overcome this bump.

    submitted by /u/Iskanderdehz
    [link] [comments]

    They Left their door open!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    This dude has been stuck on my raft for days. Sticks himself with a few needles then goes to sleep. What a bum

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Crystal Isles turns into Griffin Isles while trying to save my friend! (Video I edited when playing)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    cant craft in fabricator

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    cant craft in fabricator

    im new to the game and this is the first time i use fabricator , for some reason i cant craft in it , help what am i doing wrong

    https://preview.redd.it/uj32h9ygwmk51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ab0ff493840d8cac2e4938f5c8677a9c74733bc2

    submitted by /u/Tur3ani
    [link] [comments]

    val and rock drakes on console

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    The only question I have is if you can actually get Rock Drakes in the pit on console now

    submitted by /u/yodawolfe
    [link] [comments]

    First Ark Video

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    First Ark Video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAZrzSp_PVw&t=4s

    I'm not pro but i had fun making this, i hope some of you enjoy it :)

    submitted by /u/B3ARDrs
    [link] [comments]

    Went looking for a high level Tuso in the deep ocean on the west side of Rag. Wasn't disappointed.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel