• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Watch out for wyvs and gigas

    ARK on Xbox One Watch out for wyvs and gigas


    Watch out for wyvs and gigas

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Does that not seam like snow in crystal isles

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    A reaper king drawing I did the other day

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    The Ark Console Experience

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Built my first base that wasn’t a standard cube! Thoughts?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Got some carrots?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Red Obelisk Blocking: Advice Needed (PVE)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I currently play on an official legacy PVE server (yeah, yeah, yeah, I know) and a tribe has built a circular enclosure of dinosaur gates around the red obelisk and are in the process of building a ceiling to completely block off access. Has anyone encountered this before? Is there a chance that Wildcard will step in if I report it? This HAS to be against the COC.

    submitted by /u/SerBrienneofTarts
    [link] [comments]

    My Official ark server just disappeared..

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I had over 17 hours on this server then today I wanted to play and it wasn't there, my PVP server was still around but my server OC-PVE-XboxOfficial-TheIsland637 is gone

    submitted by /u/lil-nuglet-
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a dedicated server?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    My girlfriend and I are just getting into the game, and loving the entirety of it while hosting a non-dedicated server. But every now and then we get a random player joining, and since they're stuck to the 200m range eventually they end up destroying or agro'ing a lot of the dinosaurs.

    We've already attempted trying to make the non-dedicated server private, but then it doesn't let the other person join even with an invite.

    I'm currently trying to see if I could get the Windows 10 version of Ark to host another server, but I'm trying to throw it onto my old ASUS G72GX. I'm very skeptic of it running smoothly, but I just want to know how fruitless of an effort it'd be, or if it'd even be possible at all.

    Thanks for any and all help and info yall!

    submitted by /u/Ace0210
    [link] [comments]

    High level thyla for ya

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Weapon guide: fabricated pistol

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Host connection timeout.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Im sure this question has been brought up several times by now. I googled and didnt find a fix or cause.

    So, before the error, ive been playing on one server for two months and another server for about a month. Just logged in one day and keep getting host connection error every 10 minutes. Here is a list of what ive done to try and remedy the issue: Got all new Ethernet cables New modem Reset and checked internet connection Uninstalledand redownloaded the game Got a brand new xbox one x and downloaded the game

    Nothing has fixed the issue. At first i thought maybe its just EU servers giving me trouble since I'm in the US. So I joined a US server and after two months the issue started again. Joined another server a month ago and again its started. I dont understand what the issue is sonce i seem to be the only person having the issue. Any info on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

    Im referring to unofficial servers but it happens on official as well

    submitted by /u/JonsLadySnow
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find address

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I got a server on nitrado a few weeks ago and it works fine. My friend and I are able to connect to it but when my other friend tries to connect it says that it can't find the address. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/_sparkledonkey_
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Is there a setting to enable flyers on genesis? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BLACKNIGHT-777
    [link] [comments]

    So instentaniuos, so sad

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    What's the mutation in

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I don't know the lyrics but cool

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    genesis chronicles

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Im trying to get the corrupted avatar skins by using setplayerpos commands to get there. I have all of the ones on the island, but none on scorched earth, despite listening to all of the dialogue and having hln-a scan the thing shes supposed to scan. i have the genesis pass. what do i do?

    submitted by /u/xxPumpkinmage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel