• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why you gotta do me like that, ark?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why you gotta do me like that, ark?


    Why you gotta do me like that, ark?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    No wonders Quetzals are so hard to catch, their eggs are always flying too

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Weapon guide: fabricated pistol

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Why Moschops is Ark's Greatest Resource Harvesting Dino

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Cryopod Mating Timer

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    In Singleplayer I transfered my Tek Quetz to Ragnarok and uncryopodded it ... now it has a 2days+ mating timer ...

    WC really wants me to have my PC running for over 48 hours in Singleplayer to be able to breed my Quetz again?

    submitted by /u/Sheldor5
    [link] [comments]

    Would doing Purple Orbital Drops with 10+ gigas be viable solo?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    So we're cloning 20k HP, 1400% melee Gigas because on extinction we have endless element and we can.

    Would taking 10 gigas with those stats be safe for a purple drop solo?

    Edit: We have 124 saddles, and I have good whistle dino management for soloing bosses, so that would help here too a bit to move them out of reaper clouds and what not.

    submitted by /u/MindkontrolTV
    [link] [comments]

    (PvE Legacy Official) WTB Aberrant Megalosaurus & other Aberration creatures

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Looking to buy Aberrant Megalosaurus female with good stats, or eggs. Basilisks, Rock Drake eggs, Karkinos also.

    submitted by /u/MandaloreTheLast
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a lore reason why Scorched Earth doesn't have an ascention?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    As the title says. I know wildcard had little time and money when they made scorched earth so they didn't make an ascention. But is there an explanation in the explorer notes or anything else?

    submitted by /u/And3rz101
    [link] [comments]

    Which Boss Fight has Already Grown Longrass Crops?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    So I've seen a few videos of people doing a boss fight and then whipping a load of corn (longrass) crops already grown when they kill the boss. They seem to get SOOO much and I really want to know what that boss fight is.

    Anyone know? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bananathatsblue
    [link] [comments]

    Obispo’s Basetour | Fattest Base

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    How to set “Official Override Difficulty”

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Hey! So I was wondering how to set my game to have the game difficulty set to a little higher than official on my single player because I'm sick of finding 120s max!

    I've seen a couple reddit posts saying official settings are 1 difficulty and 5 override. How do I get to override difficulty I can't find it!

    Thanks very much!

    submitted by /u/bananathatsblue
    [link] [comments]

    Dinosaurs disappeared when transferring to a new singleplayer map?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    This is my first major glitch (singleplayer) and I'm wondering if anybody has had the same experience, or knows how to retrieve my lost dinosaurs and items?

    I uploaded my favourite dinosaurs from Scorched Earth and started downloading them at an Obelisk on the Island. Once I'd downloaded two or three dinosaurs onto the Island (and loaded them up with all my best items from Ark Data), my game crashed with a pop-up box 'Fatal Error 313.37'. When I restarted the game, my dinosaurs were gone. Not next to me, and not in the Obelisk. Has this happened to anyone else, and is there any way to retrieve the lost dinosaurs/items?

    This is my first attempt at downloading dinosaurs onto a new map and I lost my favourite thylacoleo :(

    submitted by /u/Catfoxdogbro
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting Issue

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    I recently started playing again and even with the ground clutter slider all the way up, I am getting no grass/rocks/shells.

    Specs:
    32GB Memory
    GTX 1070ti
    i7 8700k
    Ark is on an NVME m.2 ssd

    Images:
    https://i.imgur.com/GdHOtDl.png <- Settings
    https://i.imgur.com/aeNHCyN.jpg <- In Game

    submitted by /u/SicklyT
    [link] [comments]

    Not working anymore

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    For some reason I am not able to play ark probably anymore as within two minutes of getting on to whatever map I am one my game crashes. It says it has something to do with my ram and it running out but the thing is it used to work just fine before and it's really getting on my nerves. I have tried everything reinstalling trying lower settings but nothing seems to work I wanted to know if anyone else has bad this issue and found a what to fix it?

    submitted by /u/vo1dwa1ker
    [link] [comments]

    2 wyverns and a purple drop on ark energy. The lag was insane trying to do the drop

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel