• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You guys seemed to have enjoyed my simple pistol video so here's one on the assualy rifle

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Anyone who plays ark please watch this and tell me whats wrong. I have all the engrams on allowed btw. I’m missing so many engrams that i need to progress in the game.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Question about cave spawn rates

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I've started playing this again recently with someone who is very new to gaming. We've been playing on singleplayer and to make the game less daunting for them, I turned the spawn rates on half. (Less chance of being eaten by raptors every 3 seconds but more challenge in finding quality tames.) So far, its been working fine. But we're about to start doing the caves and I began wondering if the slider affects the rates of cave spawns as well or if those rates are individual/seperate/calculated differently from the overall rates?

    If anyone could clairify for me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Kcthonian
    [link] [comments]

    Is playing solo even possible on official anymore?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    I'm back into Ark after a nearly 3-year absence. I used to play solo on offical and have a great time, mainly on the center. There were alphas out for blood and the odd griefer, but a guy could keep it small, initiate diplomacy with bigger tribes and slowly build up in relative peace.

    Now it seems like every server is mega-tribed, filled with trolls and full-on kill on sight.

    I get that its PVP, but it just seems way more cuthroat now. I've tried PVE and I just can't enjoy it. Are the days of solo on official just over? I just wanna have as much fun as I used to.

    P.s. got started on a center server yesterday, built up a little, got a flyer, only to discover literally thousands of foundations and every cave/biome blocked off. How can this be when theres never more than 20 people on?

    submitted by /u/Fertilized-Egg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel