• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is there any way to view your hours played on ps4?

    Ark PS4 Is there any way to view your hours played on ps4?


    Is there any way to view your hours played on ps4?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I reallly wish I could see this, but PS4 is the only one of all 3 ark platforms where you can't see your hours played. It's so annoying to hear people brag about their hours when I can't even see mine. I know you can see it at the end of every year in the yearly wrap up, but I missed the last one. Also i could be wrong but it seems like that only shows stats for the year, I've played ark more than a year so will I ever know my hours played?

    submitted by /u/iHateReddit212
    [link] [comments]

    Length of ocean dwellers?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Trying to build a shared water pen for a mosasaur and a Plesiosaurus. Does anybody have the length of them? (Like, walls long)?

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    A New Feature

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I was thinking that it would be cool if they could add a feature that would allow us to mark our bases and then also add a feature that would allow us to whistle for our Dinosaurs to return to base on their own. I say this because a week ago I somehow managed to tame a rex, 2 Sabres, a pelican, and a scorpion all at once, but I was far away from my base and it was a pain leading them all back to my base.

    submitted by /u/Youkolvr89
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles Metal

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Ive found some decent metal location on crystal Isles. But im wondering if anyone knows a good location for metal in the floating islands. Weve built our base there, and im not seeing too much. Just wondering if im blind and missed it.

    submitted by /u/PenguinChocobo
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 dedicated server issues.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    I run a second ps4 as a dedicated server for me and my friends however, since this update I cannot connect to the server on the second ps4, nor can any of my friends.

    I load into the server and where bases should be there is nothing and all the harvest spawns are there. Tamed dinos are visible but you can't access inventory or see stats.

    Then after about a minute, we get booted. And its normally something like lost connection with the host.

    What am I doing wrong? Do I need to feed my internet hamster? Start over? It worked fine for many weeks prior to the update but now no dice.

    submitted by /u/SirPiblet
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 174 tek parasaur?!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    I don't know how but I found a Level 174 wild Tek parasaur! I know it's not the greatest creature in the game but I've never found one higher than level 154...

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    R/AussieArk

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Just a little reminder that I'm building up a community for Australians that play ark

    submitted by /u/BlackViolet1100
    [link] [comments]

    Character standing while mounted (Prim+)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I have no issues with this on my normal server, but my Prim+ server seems to be a different story. My character will stand on top of a dino while mounted, or phase INTO the dino, which is super annoying to look at. Does anyone know a fix for this? Or do I just have to get used to it/ride in first person?

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    soakers

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    100 turret cap

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Can someone send me an official link on what happens when you place to many. I've heard any over 100 shut off I've heard all shut off I have a tribe mate that don't believe anything anyone says to them until he is proven wrong.

    submitted by /u/duvillian
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Can i transfer from a offical pvp server to a offical pve server?

    submitted by /u/Thebeast65789
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel