• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Ark PS4 Are Manas still usable on Abberation ?

    Ark PS4 Are Manas still usable on Abberation ?


    Are Manas still usable on Abberation ?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Its a simple question and my ark firend said that they weren't usable on Abberation and now Im asking here if it's true. He also said that Bloodstalkers werent allowed on Abberation anymore, is that also true?

    submitted by /u/Ironbot27E
    [link] [comments]

    Does the PS4 have a split all command like PC? I normally have to split in half the stack over and over again which is really annoying when trying to spoil meat.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    How do you guys keep track of your tames?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I've reached the point where I have nearly a hundred tames on my SP game, and I'm starting to want a way to keep track of them all. How do you guys go about it?
    I tried keeping a notepad on my phone but it gets out of hand quickly, and while I found an absolutely amazing spreadsheet here, I'm not fond of how google sheets works on mobile and I don't want to have my laptop running while I play on my PS4 XD.
    I'm surprised there's not an app for this! Unless there is, and I've missed it. I feel like this would be a great feature in the already existing ARK apps.

    submitted by /u/Hollowstyx
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Anyone know a server with insanely boosted rates but is not a fibercraft?

    submitted by /u/malcolm1919191919
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a pvp server

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone here know a good unofficial server to get pvp right now

    submitted by /u/Syndi1cate
    [link] [comments]

    Are downloads and uploads working on crystal isles?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Planning on going to crystal isles soon and been hearing that things don't work right.

    submitted by /u/CountDraco1445
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel