• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know if this had been done before.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    When I accidentally break a greenhouse wall.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Perfect Explorer help...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I added the GiveAllExplorerNotes cheat which should have given me the perfect explorer achievement but I don't have it

    submitted by /u/Vexxing-guy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make kibble in this version?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I'm a few days new to ark for xbox one and I'm not sure if it's possible to make kibble or not. I planted long grass and svaroot or whatever to make it, but some the wiki is a bit confusing so I'm not sure. Also, how do I make the dried meat? I put raw meat in the preserve bin with spark powder, but I'm not sure of thats the right way. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MelloeSkye
    [link] [comments]

    Switching Nitrado Map: Help us Not Lose Our Stuff, Please!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Good afternoon!

    The tribe and I are about to finish the Alpha Broodmother this weekend and are going to be ready to make the jump from the Island to Scorched Earth in our quest to beat all the story maps before Genesis Part 2!

    We have a Nitrado server and I know its possible to upload characters, tames, and items into an obelisk/supply crate/etc to download once we get to the new map. I just dont know for sure how to do it.

    If someone would be kind enough to let me know how, or provide a link to something that will help me out (I couldn't find anything that was clear) I would appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Mdepietro
    [link] [comments]

    Nitado servers

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    If I were to get a server would I have to pay for all the map separately or would I just get then included If you know please answer Thanks

    submitted by /u/Reddit171007
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I am currently running a Ragnarok server and want to change to Crystal Isles. Am I able to upload everything to an obelisk or transmitter and then change the map to Crystal Isles and redownload everything? Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/jamesSW71
    [link] [comments]

    Mammoth TLC announced!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Yes! The mammoth is one of my favorite creatures in ark and I'm so glad they are getting an update!

    submitted by /u/BRICKRICK224
    [link] [comments]

    Hate to post this here but I can’t find a solution to connect to unofficial servers

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I left my long term server about 2 weeks ago and I cannot connect to unofficial pc sessions. I don't have an issue when I add the server as a friend and it's up 24/7 but when I try to join one by searching it won't let me and I'll get a connection time out error. There was one time after about 30 mins of resetting the router and my Xbox I was able to connect to one but I ended up not liking the server. I only have about 25MB speed internet with 30ish ping right now but I don't have any issues with any other games. I've spent the last week or so looking at google or ark forums for answers because all of the admins say it's something on my end.

    submitted by /u/istop4lizards
    [link] [comments]

    Arkpoc Triathalon

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Monday should be the last day before the Arkpocalypse servers wipe. I'm trying to get people to show up to Ragnarok for a triathalon event. Horse race, fashion show, and fist fight. I will be making sweet passionate love to the winner. The arkpoc servers have been kinda dead lately so I'm hoping this is will bring in some new players because i dont play on regular official servers. Hopefully a lot of people show up because im setting everything up entirely by myself so it will most likely be a complete shitshow. Also i expect at least one jerk to show up with a wyvern and just destroy everything I've built (racetrack and pen for storing equus, maybe all the competing players too) which will still be awesome. Highlands in Ragnarok this monday on Arkpocalypse server a once in a lifetime ark event "THE ARKPOC TRIATHALON" Bring your friends and tell your mama.

    submitted by /u/imtheguythatsme
    [link] [comments]

    Are Element Veins Still Broken?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    When CI dropped they broke element veins so that they only give like 100 element now. Does anyone know if they have fixed it?

    submitted by /u/trippingames
    [link] [comments]

    His tail grew too much

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Why do I torture myself?!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Been playing on XB1 since Extinction was released. I had some lag, same as everyone else. But Extinction broke it, and I think it's still broken. I can't okay Extinction more than 10 minutes without it crashing (Xbox One and the One S). And now it crashes on every. Single. Map. Constantly, at least hourly.

    submitted by /u/ballsofsteelmedic
    [link] [comments]

    Discord Designer for ark dedicated servers

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel