• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Ark PS4 How common are unicorns on crystal isles?

    Ark PS4 How common are unicorns on crystal isles?


    How common are unicorns on crystal isles?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    found one, killed it to hopefully spawn a higher level, and found another literally 2 mins later! Is it still one per server on this map?

    submitted by /u/Crystal__Heart
    [link] [comments]

    Does activating an event override any taming etc settings you've already set?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    So if our server is usually 5x taming n XP and we put on Summer Bash, does the rates revert to the SB rates of 4x? Cheers

    submitted by /u/Krak_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Double Tapping X will apply paint to a structure region and to your paintbrush.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I've never seen it mentioned and I've been playing since release and I didn't know this. Credit goes to my son.

    When in the screen where you paint structures, you can double tap x to apply paint to the structure region, and to your paintbrush.

    I figured out that you could double tap x to apply to your paintbrush after he showed me that you could do it to apply paint to the structure.

    submitted by /u/Drenlo
    [link] [comments]

    A PSA regarding elevator placement.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I've been fighting with an elevator for the past 2 weeks. My issue was: when the platform was raised, I could not bring it back down from the bottom of the structure. I can't tell you exactly how many resources I've wasted tearing up the tracks and platforms only to rebuild. I tried it in single player and it worked, but not on the official server I play on. I watched countless videos on elevator placement, trying to find a resolve. Then I came across a YT video that I sadly lost the link to. But the YT'er suggested a fix for this issue, which was to leaver render distance and return, which worked. A lot of time and rss lost due to such an easy fix. Hopefully this helps someone else who may be as frustrated as I've been the past 2 weeks.

    submitted by /u/Sithmaggot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel