• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Ark PS4 How do I turn off host barrier and why does it exist

    Ark PS4 How do I turn off host barrier and why does it exist


    How do I turn off host barrier and why does it exist

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Hi i normally play on pc but my freand got the game on ps4 and we are playing local so how do we turn it off its getting rly annoying haveing to stay within 200m of each other

    submitted by /u/omena898
    [link] [comments]

    Ark 2? Is it true that there’s going to be an ark 2?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying ark but I've seen posts and some articles that suggest that there's going to be an Ark 2, can anyone confirm that? Because it would be a waste of money to buy Ark now if Ark 2 is on it's way.

    submitted by /u/ham2305
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for another post

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I apologies but I've got my heart set on this. You may have seen some of my other post but r/AussieArk. It's the community I'm trying to build for those who are Australian and can't stay up till 3 am to play with American and Europeans. It's a big issue in a game that requires tribemates to online and working together. This is obviously hard to do with time zones. So if your Aussie I urge you to check it out and join the community and if your not an Aussie you can still help. I know it sounds like pleading for upvotes (which it basically is) but and upvote here and there helps more people see it. Thanks in advance

    Sincerely, That one guy

    submitted by /u/BlackViolet1100
    [link] [comments]

    Easy way to tame a karkinos.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Alright well it's simple don't try a catapult for some reason it didn't work at least for me so get a cannon, use dino gates or pretty much anything that will stop it from moving. If you can't get it's attention use a corpse of a fish or any other corpse. and line it up with the cannon and well, boom! The reason the corpse would work is because it'll try and harvest it.

    submitted by /u/karth10
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I need someone to lemme join their tribe on official so i can leave my loot with them until i get home from camping

    submitted by /u/Thebeast65789
    [link] [comments]

    How to add dlc creatures to maps

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Is there a way I can add dlc to naturally spawn on other maps. I want aberration creatures to spawn near the aberration trench on valguerro. I'm just playing a single player world if that makes it easier

    submitted by /u/J_stevenson
    [link] [comments]

    primitive plus deleted my singleplayer data

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    went to check out primitive plus and made a world to see some cool stuff since I was pretty new to the game and only played regular single player. I loaded up an island world and noticed that the survivor creator sliders didnt work so we were off to a good start. I checked out some of the stuff and decided to go play some regular vanilla and all my worlds were gone (5 month island world, center, valguerro, and ragnorak) this pissed me off and I need to rant, but is there ANY way to fix this? please

    submitted by /u/TheSwankyOne
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    If you're on official can i tribe up with you because i have some loot i don't want to erase in the ob and i don't have a base yet

    submitted by /u/Thebeast65789
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Need a boosted but not to boosted pve like 50x fast breed mate and raise if possible boosted drops and admin shop clustered

    submitted by /u/malcolm1919191919
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to enable flyers on genesis (for singleplayer)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel