• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - That is indeed an incredible find.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - That is indeed an incredible find.


    That is indeed an incredible find.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    When you open a pack of gum in class...

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Just a thought but it be cool if the up vote icon would be the explorer note buff.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    give... me.. back. mY. KIBBLE!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    A crappy meme I made while waiting for this stupid dino to spawn

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Ferox with the textures not loaded in is the most terrifying thing I've seen on ark

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    who needs a saddle to ride something?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Someone has prob made this before.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Replacement

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Went update on Xbox yesterday, damn game Uninstalled Itself.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Everybody Gangsta until Overseer boss music plays

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    My 67% imprinted ultra fast and strong yutyrannus

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    When you are taming your Megalodon

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Armaedron, a hyper intelligent dragon from the Grand Hunt mod. They naturally collect metal, are territorial, and powerful aerial combatants.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Theres Space whales!?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    ive had this game for a week now and i just now learn that there are space whales...i love it i guess im a bot

    submitted by /u/GreenMachine2008
    [link] [comments]

    My dad lost his 132 character while trying to transfer maps. Rip to our fallen tribe member.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    The Alpha Dragon

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Yesterday i finished my 20 health and 20 melee mutated spino stack, got 20 of them and went to fight all of the island alpha bosses. The first two went perfectly (broodmother and megapithecus), but when i went to fight the alpha dragon, all my spinos died and the dragon had 250k health left. My question is, how am i supposed to fight the boss if 20 fully mutated spinos can't defeat it? Btw, they have 40k health and 1800% melee each after imprint and leveling.

    submitted by /u/Segunsacchi
    [link] [comments]

    True, I guess

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    What do I need for a boss fight?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Well I've never done one like that before. I mostly do other things when playing ARK. I play single slayer on PC on The Island vanilla as a no-cheat world. It's gonna be either Gamma Megapithecus or Broodmother. You get it, alright, so my questions:

    1. What else than dinos do you recommend me for a boss fight? (armor, weapons, survivor specs, supplies; or, What exactly to take with me in inventory?)

    2. Is Single Yuty 19 Rexes with primitive saddles (yeah, my luck with crates), mate boost and each Rex with 8k hp, 400% dmg enough for Mega or Lysrix on Gamma? (I don't like the Daeodon and will stick on my Yuty.)

    Calculation attempt of Gamma Megapithecus boss battle (neglecting Minions, as they seem to be irrelevant): My calculations tell the dmg multiplier for the damage dealt to them (regarding 100% saddles, mate boost and Yuty courage boost in that order) is

    (100÷(100+4×25))×0.67×0.8=0.268.

    That would mean the dmg received by the primary Megapithecus attack is 400×0.268=107.2. This in turn means my current Rexes are killed by 8000÷107.2≈74 hits of the primary attack, ideally. Assuming my Rexes have the same attack speed as the boss, they deal either

    (1) 19×74×400%×62×1.33×1.25≈580k or

    (2) 19×74×400%×62+0.33×62+0.25×62≈350k,

    depending on whether the Yuty and Mate boost are multiplicative (1) or additive (2). (19=Rex count; 62=Rex base dmg; +33%=mate boost; +25%=Yuty boost)

    Well knowing I probably won't achieve the ideal case, the 350k dmg dealt by my Rexes in the worse case are still by far sufficient to kill the Gamma Megapithecus with his 180k hp. Furthermore, my calculations are based on when the first Rexes are estimated to die, due to having calculated with a 8k health pool. It is likely, that the remaining Rexes (after the death of the first) continue the battle, but with decreasing strength. If, however, my estimations are correct, I wouldn't have to fear anyone dying, when I execute the battle nominally.

    So far, so good, but YouTubers and just about everyone I read/heard about is using an Rex army with up to 30k hp each for Gamma bosses. With my (mis)conception of the battle mechanics, this would be an absolute overkill. As I currently play on the difficulty setting 0.25, I am aware of the fact finding good Rexes is impossible for me, but that is not up for debate.

    Please consider I am native German prior to complaining about mistakes I eventually done. This and a grand part of my ARK knowledge are based on the ARK gamepedia which I am thankful for providing a great source for me. Feel free to ask upcoming questions. I am thankful for any advice, error report, other help or Upvotes, if this interests you or you like it, so that others can join our conversation. :) Kind regards, SomeConsciousness

    submitted by /u/SomeConsciousness
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    my dead body is sad

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Worth reading if you’re looking for a Tribe on a fresh server! (Xbox + windows)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I'm helping build some tribes for the next few days for the upcoming cluster wipe on Friday (sept 25th). Lots of returning players in addition to new solo players looking for tribe. We have a fantastic community that have been playing for years and super friendly / helpful admin. 10x PvP, all maps being released in order they were released in. Very cool season schedule is posted in the discord. We don't voice chat super often but we have frequent server discussions, and encourage everyone to help us maintain a great server. If you might be interested drop by and make sure you head to the #looking-for-tribe room and we can help get you into a group if needed. Discord invite code HThGwjj (case sensitive) see you there!

    -Nero & the Lost Planet community

    submitted by /u/CtrlAltElit3
    [link] [comments]

    I got perfect video evidence of someone meshing me on official small tribes, and their Ps4 username. How do I make sure wildcard bans them?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I know wildcard likes to ignore reports, but I absolutely will not let this go unanswered. I have video proof and his username on video. Is there a way I can call them to actually talk to someone instead of filling out some text box and letting the report sit in the filing cabinet? I have every bit of proof I need to ban these guys, I need to make sure wildcard pulls through. I will literally drive to Kirkland and show them the video on my phone in person if I have to. What would be the best way to go about getting these people banned?

    submitted by /u/Sabaton_A7X
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel