• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Ark PS4 I want a Jerboa on island.

    Ark PS4 I want a Jerboa on island.


    I want a Jerboa on island.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I want a hernia but I do not want to spend the money to get the Scorched earth dlc. Is there another map I can get them?

    submitted by /u/SweetLDtheGod
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopods duping dinos

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I feel like the kid telling the teacher they forgot to assign homework... but is anyone else having issues with cryopods duping dinos? People on our server and on a friend's server (different host) have found several cryopods that you throw out the dino, the icon on the pod doesn't go away, and you can continue to throw out rex after rex after rex.

    submitted by /u/evlsuzy
    [link] [comments]

    Life event increases element from boss?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Does the life event increase the amount of element you receive from a boss fight? My mate thinks yes but I don't think so because you don't harvest the boss; it's a set drop.

    submitted by /u/asoorani
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Cryopods

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Dont know if this started with the last update (Crystal Isles) or it was occurring before I started to play again.

    What happens is when you Cryopod a dino if you don't immediately switch to something else (Weapon, pick, etc) It will auto throw the Cryopod and release the dino thus having to recryo it again.

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    HELP (controls)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    How do I whistle attack target without going into whistle wheel

    submitted by /u/green_pat
    [link] [comments]

    Golem on Val

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hello. Anyone know if golem are still glitched with the cryo on Val map?

    submitted by /u/Cazualty883
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel