• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - stop it, please

    ARK: Survival Evolved - stop it, please


    stop it, please

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Wouldn't be suprised if this has been done before

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    The battle of the kings (this is not a drawing whatsoever)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I just noticed the weight painting of these spikes isnt done properly. As someone who's dabbled in 3D modelling this is triggering to know how long this model has been in the game like this

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Small collection

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I KNOCKED A GIGA OUT (idk if itll tame, but lets just hope.) im in singleplayer so this is a big deal for me

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    YES THE OCEAN

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    RIP to my Argentavis, Aerion.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Where to begin? I started playing this game a month ago. Was locked into noob beach territory, getting killed by a variety of carnivorous dinosaurs regularly, had a wee cramped fenced in "base" that was a shack. Eventually, I managed to tame some raptors and thought I was hot stuff. Started roaming beyond the beach with my raptor horde...until the first ill-fated adventure to the redwoods. My pack and I were successful in getting to the redwoods and I noticed the pretty, giant flying birds. I realized these were the Argentavis that everyone talked about. Today would not be the day to capture and tame one, but I had found them and it was time for the raptor pack and I to go home. This is where things got traumatic. The swamp will always be a place of haunting memories for me - we got lost. Night came. My raptors killed dozens of sarcos and kapros but we kept getting turned around. Leeches assaulted us, piranhas...and then my confidence was utterly shattered when my highest level raptor sacrificed itself fighting off a kapro. Panic set in. We started running blindly, looking for anything remotely familiar. I cursed myself for not having a compass. Another raptor died. Sarcos everywhere. Another raptor went missing. Running. Running. Completely lost. My mount and I ultimately perished...

    I awoke back in my shack...fearful of the swamp. Fearful of being on the ground. I needed to soar. And for that, I'd have to cross that nightmare again. I caught more raptors. Leveled them up. Feeling guilty because I knew they wouldn't be making the journey home with me. Worse still, I didn't know if I'd be flying home or waking up with no mounts having to start all over again. Armed with a crossbow, tranq arrows, and another set of four raptors....I set off anyways. Quickly, and to my lament, I'd found the location where I'd perished in the swamp. We had been so close to getting to the waterway that would have taken us back to the shack. So close. I paid my respects to my deceased raptors and continued on into that watery hell. It was as terrible as I remembered. Blood and screaming. But three of my raptors and I had made it back to the redwoods. Two of which later sacrificed themselves to a thylacleo on my behalf before I'd reached the peak within the redwoods. There were several Argys flying about and then I saw one in particular. He was beautiful. Silver and gold shading, with red wing tips and a white crest on his head.

    Aerion. You changed the entire game for me. Winning your loyalty through some questionable methods was the best thing that happened to me - I didn't need to fear the swamp any longer. When I later encountered a Spino and two Rexes...I could fly above them. We scouted the entire island and killed many dinos that had previously killed me. Then the day came...the day we killed three Rexes in one assault, later an alpha Rex, and then a Spino. I knew I could master this game with you. With your help, I gathered the supplies and constructed a proper base. A home. Sure, we incidentally picked a spawn site with many dangerous carnivores but if they dared mess with the fences too long, you killed them. We were going to challenge a Giga...going to. You were valiant and strong. You'd killed dozens of other carnivores. Your death...was entirely my fault and so dishonorable. You deserved a noble death, fighting. Instead I hadn't checked your settings before we went out to gather some animals for the farm. I'd left you on passive. Like a fool. We were in the snow biome. I saw a wooly rhino...but there was a pack of direwolves....you'd killed dozens upon dozens of them....we'd just get rid of them and then I'd tame the super neat rhino. Something knocked me from your back...I don't know what it was. The wolves closed in on me but I wasn't scared...I knew you'd start slaughtering them and I'd hop back on your back and we'd laugh about it later. But you landed and just stood still. The wolves went for you. I tried desperately to whistle to you while they relentlessly attacked you but in an instant you were dead. Right before my eyes...they devoured your corpse. I couldn't even save you. I couldn't have even sacrificed myself for you.

    Ultimately, I chose to die there with you and return there with a vengeance like no other. The island would feel my wrath for this loss. Those wolves were first on my shitlist. The Rex...it was finally time to take him out for a stroll. We'd tamed him and now he was going to help me avenge you. He devoured the entire pack but that wasn't enough to sate my grief. I took the Rex on a rampage across the island. Countless were slaughtered. No one was safe. Aerion was gone and they were all going to know it.

    There was a slightly happy ending...as we were headed home after the grief murder spree...I spotted an Argy who had your same beautiful coloring only without the red-wing tips. I thought it must be a sign that you felt avenged and had forgiven me. I've tamed her and she is now at my base, unnamed as of yet. May your memory live on in her.

    Edit: some grammar/typos

    submitted by /u/tim_the_enchanter534
    [link] [comments]

    You know the pain

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Look Mom I did it! My first ever Giga!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Rhambe, creature from the Tamable Boss mod. Bears strong resemblance to Megapithicus but are smaller and have different skills, including a spin attack and a series of continuous pummels into the ground.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    How To Tame An Allosaurus In Less Than A Minute - Ark Quick Guides. Hey guys, As a couple of you may know, I'm making a 1 min taming guide for the harder/different dinos of Ark. I've made an Allosaurus one today, let me know what you think! If there's a dino you wanna see, just let me know:)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Its twins! One got stuck so i had to euthanize him though

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Who's coming to the barbecue?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Currently in pvp server with many players, need help with rock elemental.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    It'sna very high traffic pvp server and we will ne raided soon, as a 3 man tribe we currently know some Counters but not about the rock golem, many players use this to soak, when we are online and this happens, how can we succesfully defend? What weapon deals actual damage to this thing because literally everything does 10% damage of the actual thing, what specific guns do dea more damage than usual? I heard about the compound bow, is that true? Is an asc pump shotgun with 300% even good enough to kill it? Or is our only option magma/giga

    submitted by /u/Tornado_Hunter24
    [link] [comments]

    ... found while surfing some images. Looks like it belongs in ark.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    My passion project: the ARK explorer notes ORDERED

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    It took 6 IRL days of work, about a year of waiting in my google drive, and the lovely comments of some of the other users on this sub, for me to bring you guys my absolute passion project: Organizing and color coding the explorer notes from all maps (except genesis) into what I believe is a coherent and enjoyable story format. So without further adieu, here y'all go!
    The Island: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gzQiGwgemn5QBWu0cecFF03xwFYyqsmj56HV3EmkV7w/edit?usp=sharing
    Scorched Earth: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZVlHqUw-anDe0bt3paep0PxFawNkwr5NwrrjxpdtqSI/edit?usp=sharing

    Abberation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14C9wQmpRbx0B06TAXmL-gTCSWjfyau-Fx4zMG8qkFas/edit?usp=sharing

    Extinction: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z9riL0qul9iG7SHedjEtvAyJxrSpGOEYexsAmscTvf0/edit?usp=sharing
    And ???: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UY0dl6q4fi_b3diKK292EygFdBq5UOHUCKKRxDuO1sM/edit?usp=sharing

    I did this because I LOVE the story of this game (despite its discrepancies) and I love the message it is trying to make. I know that I may have made some mistakes in the ordering, maybe spelling, and I might have some duplicate notes in there, but I tried my best and y'all can be my proofreaders if you like!
    This is for everyone who loves the lore, anyone confused by the lore, and ESPECIALLY for those who have never gotten the chance to enjoy it or even know about it. So, Ones Who Try Again, Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/zyranna
    [link] [comments]

    When you tame a level 150 ember crystal wyvern but you can't transfer it back to your base

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    My 20 Health 20 Melee mutated Spino

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Alright then ��

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Whats your strange addiction on ark?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I cant stop stealing wyvern eggs on a pteradon

    submitted by /u/blott91476
    [link] [comments]

    Nothosaurus; upcoming early marine reptile for Wild ARK mod.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Wyverns and arrows

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    How many arrows do I need on average to knock out a wyvern around lvl 90

    submitted by /u/Snoo44677
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel