• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is someone Ddosing small tribes right now?

    Ark PS4 Is someone Ddosing small tribes right now?


    Is someone Ddosing small tribes right now?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I've timed out like 10 times in the last half hour. It's really bad has anyone else had this?

    submitted by /u/iHateReddit212
    [link] [comments]

    Playing at (default)0.2 difficulty Single Player

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Hello fellow survivors,

    Have you played through the game at default difficulty offset (0.2) in single player and how was it?

    It's still a bit unclear to me if this difficulty scale actually matters a lot for the gameplay.

    I also wonder what this means for bosses. What happens with for example the gamma broodmother? Do you still need an army of bred dino's but because the bosses are lower levels the dino's required are also lower levels?

    If I see everybody talking about 19 rexes and one yuty of lvl 200+ or whatever what does that mean at 0.2 difficulty?

    I have looked it up a bit and couldn't really find any clear answers on how playing at default difficulty settings or not affects the game outside of just numbers and levels. Or it is explained but I just can't seem to wrap my head around it.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Th0rnes
    [link] [comments]

    Creating an Aussie community

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    )WARNING SELF PROMOTION)

    I've been playing ark for a while and I realised that there wasn't an easy way to find other Australians that play meaning I only got to play with tribe mates at 3am so I decided to make a community r/AussieArk (sorry don't know how to make it a link) Please join if your Aussie and if your not please chuck a upvote so more people see it. I know new communities barely gain traction and rarely become popular but this is something I'd like to see happen.

    Edit: Turns out it becomes a link automatically

    submitted by /u/BlackViolet1100
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I can't seem to get gigas to spawn on my single player ragnarok server, anybody know what's wrong or if I can fix it.?

    submitted by /u/TheKFCJEW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel