• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Just finished hatching each member of my clan's first rock drake. They aren't anything special, but I'm a proud dad.

    ARK on Xbox One Just finished hatching each member of my clan's first rock drake. They aren't anything special, but I'm a proud dad.


    Just finished hatching each member of my clan's first rock drake. They aren't anything special, but I'm a proud dad.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Bloody Mary ended up winning, Great Job and also thank you all for the name suggestions

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    We get it... you like wyverns.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Are PVP unofficial PC servers good for a Xbox player like myself?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    How does a tropeognathus work?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Been enjoying crystal isles so far..

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    extinction won't install

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I bought the season pass and have sc and ab downloaded but extinction won't install. I started the install yesterday and everyone was fine and dandy was at like 8% and then went to the bathroom. I can back a minute later and the the dlc option of "install now" is back on the screen. The problem is when I click the install now button nothing happens...

    Does anyone have any ideas or experienced this before?

    submitted by /u/Louii
    [link] [comments]

    Stay a while and listen...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Story time, boys and girls, so everyone can share my pain

    This is a story of The Reaper King and his short lived time in my service.

    To start off this morose tale, we'll have to rewind the clocks back a little over a week. Nine days, to be precise. I'm participating in my first ever boss fight, killing the Alpha Dragon with a group of survivors on my server. Now, I'm not a Bob, but I certainly was not prepared to do this. My Tek Rex "Battle Boi" (Named at the spur of the moment because I did not expect this 40k HP 600 Melee powerhouse to survive...little motivation for the guy, ya know?) and I are sitting in the group, just hanging out and chatting with our fellow hunters when one of the admins hops into the group. Turns out that they are going to fight with us; awesome! So, I'm thinking he's got a high level super bred Tek rex or something to throw down, when he throws down this gorgeous white reaper. I mean, just stunning colors on that monster, and I'm instantly going "Oh yeah, I need to go get one of those" and start googling my ass off while we wait for everyone to get ready.

    ...wait, what? Impregnated? How the actual....

    So, now thoroughly confused, we go into battle and beat the ever loving crap out of the dragon and manticore. Run around like lunatics, harvesting corn and looting all the dropped bags from the small army of rexes that died in the offense before the timer runs out, then the world locks up and I'm staring at the obelisk again. Great job! Woo! That was addictive!

    But I said this was a story about The Reaper King, didn't I? See, that admin who threw out that white reaper messages in chat "Hey, anyone want this reaper?" I was in shock. Like, who would just throw away such a beautiful thing? I'm typing "Me, please" (because I'm polite, dammit!) when this new kid just goes "Gimme" and walks away with MY REAPER! Now, I am not the type to hold a grudge, so I politely message "Aw man, that thing was gorgeous! Don't suppose they're breedable and that was just one of several that may be up for purchase?"

    ...no response...but the admin opens his implant...and comes up holding a cryopod. I watch as this small metal pod sails through the air, hits the sand next to me, and the sun is blacked out by a monster that turns my blood to ice. This Reaper is a dark blue with black seeming to seep out of it in a way that can only come from the darkest nightmares of the insane. I'm both terrified and infatuated, and turn to this guy to ask him how much this thing's going to cost me...

    ... when it goes unclaimed.

    Shock! WHAT??? I do not hesitate to claim this monster and the admin, with what I can only imagine is a wry grin simply says "Enjoy" and teleports away. Holy crap! This monster is MINE??? What does it eat? I'm assuming meat, but this is a creature of nightmares, who the hell knows what kind of sick depraved things it craves. Quick quest for knowledge and yes, it eats meat (could've been so much cooler, WC). Anyway, I title him "The Reaper King" and mount up for the trek home, to give him time to heal from his wounds (437 HP out of a sizeable health pool remaining). After all, it's just a short hop back to the cave I call home, and these mountains don't have anything worse than some theri's in them. I've never even seen a raptor near base, and I'm on a GD Reaper! So, we're jumping around, have a merry time, when I see an orange glow near my feet. "What could this be?" I wonder. "An alpha raptor? Perhaps an alpha carno has meandered closer to my base than I care for? No worries, the turrets will handle it in short order" and I line up to make the final jump to my safe haven. No, it was not an alpha carno. It was a group of 3 allo's who then immediately push the reaper king into a rock that has an overhang that cannot be jumped through, like school bullies taking some poor kinds lunch money. "Oh really? You're going to attack The REAPER KING????"

    RAGE.

    The Reaper King starts swinging for the fences and these allos realize that they have made mistakes. HUGE mistakes. Sadly for them, the last mistakes they will ever make, and they are soon dead. "Good job, let's get home so you can recuperate" I mutter, as I watch the blood gushing from a hundred cuts, delivered by these asshole allos...when The Reaper King utters a single tiny sigh and drops to the ground. The blood stops seeping, and the life leaves his eyes...I spent the next 30 minutes building a small shrine where he fell, to the memory of The Reaper King, my short-lived companion.

    TL;DR : Admin gave me a Reaper that was nearly dead, and allosaurs have fucking bleed damage. Fuck allosaurs.

    submitted by /u/ShenlungMahathi
    [link] [comments]

    Please help - can I directly message my tribe members and all of them collectively?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    So basically it's as simple as that. I've only been playing about a month or so. Recently I've been playing with 6 or 7 people regularly and only some have mics.

    Obviously we don't want to have to put things in public chat constantly ..... It's just begs people to come take our stuff and we are not great at the game as it is.

    So yea any help would be really appreciated on that or any other early game tips to be fair.

    Thanks everyone.

    submitted by /u/MightyDuncs
    [link] [comments]

    Taking a level 150 Anky

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I'm on herbivore island and I'm thinking of setting up a second base to gather materials around the island I was looking for some ankys and I found a level 150 I'm level 58 so I can't do anything too advanced and I don't know how I should tame it can someone help

    submitted by /u/TheN00B78
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where to find wild blood wyverns on crystal isles?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel