• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Ark PS4 Paint Dino.

    Ark PS4 Paint Dino.


    Paint Dino.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    So, I'm on my ps4 and I'm trying to paint my Dino... But it's kinda hard? Is it just cuz it's ps4 or what? The controlls is hard to manage...

    submitted by /u/GlitchySwe
    [link] [comments]

    Nope

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    My map resets evertime I get in anything why? and can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/malcolm1919191919
    [link] [comments]

    No Damage Bug

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Me and a friend of mine are playing ARK on his PS4 Splitscreen and already encountered a lot of bugs. Ofcourse things like the shadow bug,but also stuff like Player 2 can't go into the water without Player 1,Player 2 can't see underwater but Player 1 can. Now we have a bug that really takes the fun from the game,we can't take any physical damage from wild dinos or to specify wild dinos don't deal damage unless it's ranged like wyvern breath attack or has an Aoe. Once tamed the dinos deal damage but overall nothing. Is this bug well known is there anything we can do. Every bit of info helps. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Viscerono
    [link] [comments]

    Dear dedicated server owners: how strenous are they on data?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    So, my friend and I want to play alone on a world without having to be tethered together like on a non dedicated server. So my plan was to go on my other ps4, make a new account, set that ps4 as primary, and make a dedicated server on that account. Then, on my other ps4, we can both connect and play. So, my question is: how much internet data would this take up? I have a maximum of 1 TB per month and only us two will play. Also, we'll only play when both of us are on so it won't be running 24/7. We also live pretty close to each other, but I don't know if that affects anything. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/dopplervic
    [link] [comments]

    Best PVP Map?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    On a new cluster that has all maps. TBH i dont like Crystal Isles in terms of base locations.. though the maps huge so I'm sure i can find a spot hidden away in the jungle or some sh!t. Whats the map with the most/best spots??

    submitted by /u/phillysfinest310
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard and Mouse

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I'm on keyboard and mouse on PS4 and want to know the keybind to toggle HUD(backspace isn't working)

    submitted by /u/Realderpygamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel