• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved 15 ½ Breeding Hacks

    ARK: Survival Evolved 15 ½ Breeding Hacks


    15 ½ Breeding Hacks

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Made a fanart of my fave aquatic dinosaur, Dunky, or as known as Dunkleosteus

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Never again.... There's a Mosa in the pool at the bottom right, purely for size scaling purposes.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    OBISPO PVP ON DOOM

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Is it me, or is the Crystal Isles dino spawnrate very underwhelming?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    It feels so barren. I play official, and the dinos feel so few and far between. Is this just me? I'm alright with them taking the drakes out and whatever else was cut, I get that. But the general dino spawnrate is so, so far apart if that makes sense. Huge fields with a small amount of dinos occupying them- You'd think they would be loaded with dinos! I dunno, it's a huge letdown for me. :(

    submitted by /u/MayonnaisePlease
    [link] [comments]

    Cant place near OSDs?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Is there any media showing the extinction City before it was destroyed?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Enemy Mana is HERE! - S3|E10 - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    S+ Industrial Cooker issue

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Recently downloaded the Structures Plus mod, and love it.

    However, I cant seem to use the industrial cooker. It let's me place it, but when I try to use it, it has "add note or recipe" and that's greyed out. I have recipes in my inventory (cant put them on the item slots). I have no idea what to do.

    Tried using a regular industrial cooker, but I dont think it works with S+ pipes, as it kept saying not irrigated.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Beefthelegend13
    [link] [comments]

    Defending against wyvern raiders

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Ark is here and I am still stuck in the crappy swamp, trying to get my gear back and it is getting annoying, so many killer animals and fish, would I ever get my gear back, watch and find out, hope you enjoy

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Small Tribe Microsoft Servers

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Yooo, does anyone know of any good small tribe servers on the microsoft platform? Looking for small tribe with a decent tame/gather rate. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tdawgboi
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshots

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I'm trying to take screenshots on ark I have NVidia Ansel downloaded and I have an account, but when I press f2+alt it say a supported game is required for this feature and I don't know what that means. any help?

    submitted by /u/supersket27
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox small official

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I'm looking for someone willing to help in small tribes on Xbox PVP to beat some bosses so me and my friends can finally learn some tech stuff. Every time we get anywhere close to trying to get ready someone comes and destroys all our stuff no matter where we hide it and I understand that but if anyone is that the top and wants to help us let me know your gamertag. Thanks yo.

    submitted by /u/theytookmehwagon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel