• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Ark PS4 Wipes tomorrow 9/26/2020 3 man 1 ally

    Ark PS4 Wipes tomorrow 9/26/2020 3 man 1 ally


    Wipes tomorrow 9/26/2020 3 man 1 ally

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Help-My official server is missing

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    NA-OfficialOfflineRaidProtection-Ragnarok-CrossArk13 The rest of the cluster is visible . Been here a couple of years. I have reached out to Tech and CS

    submitted by /u/lifeaftersunset2
    [link] [comments]

    Can you remove the host border?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I know this has been asked a million times but I can't find an online server without the stupid crafting thing where everything costs 1 thatch. I just wanna play normal ark with my friends.

    submitted by /u/Theresa__May_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there something wrong with the loot crates on Aberration?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I just started playing aberration and I'm in the starting area near the portal. I've picked up the 2 loot crates near there about 10 times total over 3 days IRL and not once has there been anything more than 1 or 2 engram blueprints - no supplies at all. I've had purple, blue, and green crates but they are all the same - a fish basket blueprint, a table, a metal billboard etc. Is this by design or is it bugged?

    submitted by /u/Chillburt_LaRouche
    [link] [comments]

    Can you power a fabricator with a wind turbine, it’s connecting to my lights no matter where I put them so does it not power fabricators?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Thoughts on a mountable water tame with bleed effect similar to land carnivores?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    With the talk about ark 2, though clearly rumors and not true, i like to think about all the possibilities of new additions. What do you giys and gals think about a mountable water tame with a bleed ability similar to allos? My thought was maybe giving anglerfish the ability given the size of their teeth and not many uses in pvp, mainly pve for gathering pearls.

    Other tames you guys would like to see with unqiue abilities? What abities? (With balance in mind although wildcard likes to break the game and just nerf until balanced)

    submitted by /u/PresNub
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the extinction pearl cave? I know its around 85 39. Not familiar with that map.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel