• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty Cool Mutation for a Blood :)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Raising baby's on ark

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    What Smelts Quicker??

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Tweak for Megalodon concept

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Just crossing a massive ravine with some weird purple waterfalls and some broken pieces of giant metal structures in the darkness ����

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Just two cores

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    How can I make Ark server manager use only 2 cores? If it uses 6 cores and I run 3 servers at the same time, my game laggs, but I want to play with my sister and her PC can't run an ark server.

    submitted by /u/Timbo_1308
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Center Boss Fight. Testing Rex vs. Theri!!!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Kinda desperate

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I wouldn't say I just got the game, but the last time I played was like 3 years ago. The last time I played, Ragnarok was the only new map.

    I'm trying to get back into it again, but it seems the game and community have developed so much and it's overwhelming. I'm just looking for that old experience. Survive, build, tame, occasionally worry about neighbors. I'm not interested in anything heavily modded or with crazy stat modifiers, I just want a classic ARK experience, but with friends.

    Unfortunately I don't have any friends, the Official Servers are littered with abandoned structures and people who don't want to talk, and most posts I see aren't even playing that 'Classic' sort of ARK anymore.

    The only thing I could think of to do was to make this post and hope it attracts people doing that classic ARK who have room for another. I'm going to label this as a question as 'What should I do?' and 'Is anyone out there?' are basically the themes of this post.

    submitted by /u/Kiiena
    [link] [comments]

    Mac Version Update Issues

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    So I recently started hosting a dedicated server to play with some friends. One friend is using a Mac, and appears to be on v312, while the server and everyone else is on v313. This means Mac friend can't join the server. Any idea when there will be a v313 available for Mac? Or if there is a way he can manually update?

    Note, we're all running the game from Epic Games, so it was already a challenge to get a server running properly.

    submitted by /u/deathofyouandme
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know good tames for crystal ilses

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Farming Element On Aberration

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was hoping someone might have some good ideas or strats for farming element on Aberration. I'm running a server that is just for me, and I'm finally at TEK shit. Only problem is, in my experience, farming element on Aberration blows. Having to charge all 8 batteries, and then either waiting for the station to come back online and recharge, or keep running around the map and going to other stations. Which I'm about sick of. If anyone has good element farm ideas for Aberration, let me know

    submitted by /u/Pumpkaboi
    [link] [comments]

    Epic version issue

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    when the epic version lauched, my friends and I tried to play on non dedicaded servers but we never connected, I know it was a known issue, so my question is, is this issue fixed? Please, dont be a troll and say "steam works fine" I know it does

    submitted by /u/Sebaszxcv
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build A Simple Cabin

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel