• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, after years of playing and a very late night on Saturday we beat the alpha Observer

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    i can't build down even with the pillar did they disable it ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Servers similar to MTS

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Hello,i'm looking for a server that has same rates and population as mts.I struggle to find a server with small tribe sizes such as 4/5 man servers

    submitted by /u/alex9er
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build Ferox Pens

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Gas Mask In genesis Missions?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Which mission gives gas mask for solo players without tames? I got a few when I first started but I can't remember.

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Boosted unofficial pvp

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Looking for a good boosted unofficial and pvp cluster to play. Preferably with 30-60 day wipes

    submitted by /u/Warren012
    [link] [comments]

    Ark story map creature levels

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Ive heard that on story maps the creatures are much more likely to be low levels, but i wanna know, what are the chances of getting a 150 dino on one of these maps?

    submitted by /u/CYB0RGIAN
    [link] [comments]

    Skulking in the Abyss.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    NoFoundationsRequired Help

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I am using Structures Plus and I want to set the NoFoundationsRequired=True option, but every time I launch the game, it resets my GameUserSettings.ini to default. I don't understand why this is. I add the [Structures Plus] as well, I've never previously had an issue with this. Haven't played Ark in like half a year now though so things could have changed. Would appreciate some tips.

    submitted by /u/GiroNovum
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for Small Tribes Official on Crystal Isles - PVP !

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Hello Survivors,

    we are currently looking for 3 more dedicated players , you should have experience in ark.

    age is 16+ , mic and dc required! Send me a PM if you are interested :p

    Best regards, Freggel

    submitted by /u/Freggel1995
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis SP crashing trouble.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Long time ark player here. Been playing genesis recently trying to beat it. I've had no issues with the map itself (unless you count the messed up bog spawns). Ive not crashed since it launched until recently.

    Recently Ive been unable to load my genesis world. Only genesis. I didnt add any crazy mods or do anything weird. Just crashing on startup consistently. Haven't gotten it open in weeks.

    I've tried booting in unofficial only and low graphics mode. Ive verified file integrity at least 10 times. My drivers are up to date. Nvidia isnt messing up anything. Ive tried removing every possible mod except s+ and my resource stacks. I doubt thats the issue though because I can load any other map. Hell I even fresh uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game.

    What more can I do? I really don't want to lose this map. I got some 40+ hp and melee x megs and x mosas I dont want to lose. Those things are terrible to knock out solo. Any suggestions? Ive never had startup crashes this bad.

    submitted by /u/TyphoonBlizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive servers, please discuss

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Why is there no active PvP primitive servers? Surely there would be a lot of players who would be interested in this, i know a lot of players enjoy early game pvp, ive heard this from many people ive played with. I have played on a few unofficial clusters and the first few days after wipe really is the most fun, then it just progresses to fast, people get tek stuff and op dinos/BPs. The game gets really unbalanced, so many things become obsolete and i get bored quickly. My optimal server would be max lvl around 80, no tek stuff, no heavys, only prim gear, tribe limit 5, no extinction, crystal and genesis with their op tames. Maybe some other limitations. Rates around x3.

    Seriously, wyverns that you can tame passively with just crystal that are also breedable? Very balanced.

    Official Prim+ servers seem really fun but they are only on Xbox/ps4, i don't know why.

    I played for a bit on the newly wiped official beginner servers and it's fun, but a bit too limited (max lvl44) and they are not really meant to be played long term. I really like the idea of finding bp's in drops for saddles/items you can't unlock normally though.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/pecorino1
    [link] [comments]

    Tames attacking when set to passive

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    I'm playing single player on ps4 and I seem to keep having the same issue...

    I finally track down that max level Dino I want, get the area cleared out of other Dino's so they don't interfere, I manage to get it into the trap and I park my pteranodon or Argy after setting it to passive. I start tranquing the Dino. Sometimes it will aggro on me, but not every time and then my stupid ass bird decides to attack and kill it. As they are OP the wild Dino is usually dead with one hit.

    Does anyone else have an issue with tames attacking even when they are set to passive? I get that it's defending me sometimes, but it shouldn't do that on passive. I usually double check and set it to passive before I get off and then I do a second whistle to set it again just in case, but sometimes it attacks before I've even landed back onto the ground.

    Anyways, I'm frustrated and just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and maybe has an answer

    submitted by /u/Screaming-Violet
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on base defence agaisnt tek force field with quetz

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I am playing in an unoffical server with high gather rates (15x). We can build tons of turrets in one day. However, the alphas keep raiding us by placing a tek force field on a quetz to get close enough until half of a turret is inside the force field. They place a c4, move away and destroy it. Repeat until they have a path to get in through our layers. It never took them more than 2 hours even when we had 200 turrets randomly scattered. If we are online, we can break the force field and the quetz will die. However, they raid us late at night when we are not playing.

    We tried underwater and they did the same. Just picked a different dino.

    Any advice on how to counter this? Or atleast increase the time it takes to raid?

    Funny enough, we used their trick once and managed to destroy 70% of their base and steal tons of material and bps before they logged back in.

    submitted by /u/redmok
    [link] [comments]

    Freeze every time I try to play single player

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Hi. So I've have around 900 hours in the game right now at Ive never had a problem like this. Basically every time I try to launch single player, no matter what map, the game just freezes. It doesn't crash, and I have to just force close the game. I've already tried deleting single player data, verifing my game cache and deleting all my mods and nothing has worked so far. I know I can uninstall but the games 250gb so I just want to see if there's anything else I can do before that. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Anonymousaccount1342
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with transfer

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    So for the past week i have been having a hard time getting the servers i need to transfer to to show up in the list. I have restarted my game and internet but that dont work is there a way to fix this im on official

    submitted by /u/Unjustink
    [link] [comments]

    An AMA about ARK's lore!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Can we do the alpha dragon?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Update to this post.

    Using the same rexes as the previous post, with 47 armor mastercraft saddles and a yuty, can we do the alpha dragon? It's unofficial but the difficulty is whatever the standard difficulty is (creatures spawn up to lvl 150)

    submitted by /u/Bespacito1738
    [link] [comments]

    Changing individual tame rates

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    So does anyone know how to set tame rates for individual creatures in ark, in this case the bloodstalkers, we're using high levels (around 1200) and requiring 10s of thousands of bloodbags is too much of a hassle to go through (and takes way too long) and if possible how to change the number of sacrifices needed.

    submitted by /u/bloode975
    [link] [comments]

    Tour of my home on Ragnarok :D

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel