• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 8, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Someone who has played all the maps, can you list them from least to most futuristic?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Someone who has played all the maps, can you list them from least to most futuristic?


    Someone who has played all the maps, can you list them from least to most futuristic?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 09:24 AM PDT

    I have only played the island, the 3 giant dildos in the sky are not game ruining but the trailers for some of the other maps look a lot more insane. I just want to play dinosaur/mesozoic simulator style maps.

    submitted by /u/trihexhunter
    [link] [comments]

    Can't transfer tame

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 10:03 AM PDT

    I'm currently on a small tribes ragnorok server on xbox and I can transfer characters and items but It won't me transfer my maewing even though he has no timer any idea why please or how to fix

    submitted by /u/Agreeable_Yam_4088
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive Plus question for those who play/enjoy it.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 11:30 AM PDT

    So it's been awhile since I played primitive plus. Had a ton of fun with it awhile back but remember that a number of its features were broken (some resources were impossible to get, steel maybe?) and it was a general mess. Has it been fixed or is it fun despite the bugs?

    submitted by /u/LeChevalier21
    [link] [comments]

    Giga

    Posted: 08 Jun 2022 10:24 AM PDT

    I just tamed my first Giga (Level 81) and it's stamina is so low that I can't even ride it for 10 seconds without having to stop for nearly a minute. Is this to do with its level or is it a problem with all gigas? Can it be solved through breeding?

    submitted by /u/maybemonke137
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel