• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Yes, I really did this. Still do if I'm bored enough.

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I’m moving bases with an army of parasaurs

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Lion's Kingdom

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Super Structure Mod Help.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I just got back onto my save after a few weeks and some weird things are happening with some structures within SS.

    The first thing was that my fabricator had 290/300 when I look at it, suggesting there's items in there, but when I open it no items show. I did however fix this by picking up the fabricator and having the item bag with everything in pop up afterwards.

    The second thing is with the SS crafting station. Whenever I place it down and open it, it says there's 307/300 items already inside. I can still put items inside, but I'm interested if there's a fix for this? Would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GroyTroy
    [link] [comments]

    Taming some Tropes and then Chasing off some Griefers

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    ORP exploit for ORP servers including Official Admins ignoring the issue for months

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    All you have to do is stick C4 on your fliers and put their beaks through the structures and cryo them, the C4 remains stuck there and all you have to do it wait for them to log in and be in range to blow it all up, you can stick as much C4 as you want this way.

    Oh and if they got tames you can use a magmasaur to offline kill them by holding L2

    The admins wont fix the issue and its been there for months so im assuming its intended, have fun with it.

    And yes, there are official offline raid protected servers, but it works both on official and unofficial

    submitted by /u/WorldSuitable9003
    [link] [comments]

    Early game raid

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I don't normally post here on the sub, but I'm approaching the end of my journey through the Arks in Singleplayer and I wanted to share all of my Mutations I'm so proud of! (Pertinent Custom Settings and Mods in Comments)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Epic Store Mod support ?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Are there any news or updates about mod support for epic store ark users?

    I found a few hint´s, dating back to july that said "it´s cooming soon"

    submitted by /u/Ioneth-
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to spawn in a tamed dino at a game-realistic level?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    If I actually tame a level 180 dino (max level on my game) typically it levels up to about level 260 after taming. However, if I use the GMSummon command and tell it I want a level 180, it levels up to like 325....I want to spawn in a tamed dino, but with a realistic post-tamed level. Is there anyway to do this other than trial and error and typing in different levels for 2 hours until I hit it by accident?

    submitted by /u/jazzadellic
    [link] [comments]

    Is Anyone else playing through Ark like in Syntac’s Ultimate Ark Series?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I'm just curious as I have been attempting it myself on Xbox being an average survivor. Currently just set up at the hidden lake on the island with a decent wolf and argy

    submitted by /u/SweetnSourPorkk
    [link] [comments]

    Chitin could be used to build tools and habitats on Mars, study finds

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Anyone ever noticed the dino spawning bugging out and not spawning dinos anymore?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I had noticed for days that about a 1 mile circle around my base had 0 dino spawns. I had assumed maybe because my tamed dinos collection had grown considerably, the game wasn't spawning dinos near my base because some kind of dino limit within a certain area had been passed. But...I was wrong. I had to use the 'destroywilddinos' command earlier, and right after I did the entire area around my base filled up with dinos again. Anyways, I'm just curious if this is a known bug. It seems like I might have to use the destroywilddinos command on a regular basis just to get things to spawn near my base again every now and then....

    submitted by /u/jazzadellic
    [link] [comments]

    New player to pvp

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    FloatingTurretTower(QuetzalGlitch)Part2#arkenergyBuiltonEnergy

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Wyvern not gaining torpor

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    new ark player here. So after playing for a week or so I managed to trap a lvl 180 poison wyvern. I shot it with around 110 tranquilizer darts and 50 more tranquilizer arrows and somehow the wyvern didn't get knocked out. I already lured it in bleeding so after firing the 50th arrow it died.

    Are poison wyverns immune to torpor? After that, I activated godmode and flew into the sky near a lighting wyvern to shock it with an electric prod and shoot a few more tranquilizer darts into that thing. Then I examined it with magnifying glasses and was shocked to see that the torpor was still 0.

    Something has to be bugged here, right? We're playing on a dedicated server and every other dinosaur worked without a flaw so far in terms of gaining torpor.

    Thanks for your help!

    PS: I found a similar thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ARKone/comments/c7qpv4/do_poison_wyverns_take_less_torpor/

    submitted by /u/VikingWarriorSkjald
    [link] [comments]

    I have an issue with nitrado

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    So I recently I was going to rent a nitrado server with an xbox gift card, when I was almost done I dropped my controller and it hit be closing out of the purchase menu, when I went black in tho it wouldn't let me type in the gift card and it didn't let me use that money. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or can help me?

    submitted by /u/slightlyfasterturtle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel