• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Nitado server, harvest and taming wont work.

    ARK on Xbox One Ark Nitado server, harvest and taming wont work.


    Ark Nitado server, harvest and taming wont work.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Toxic game

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Why us this game so toxic the offical server i am playing on has nearly 24/7 a 255 ping and is unplayable(i am in a alpha tribe) and my oppenend is ddosing the server, wilcard cant do anything wtf why is this game so toxic?

    submitted by /u/chaos_akito
    [link] [comments]

    Figured was probably smart to cross post it to actual Xbox gamers hah :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Question About Cloning Chamber

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Is it possible to position the cloning chamber in shallow water where it would possible to clone both sea and land tames?

    I've seen posts where people say its theoretically possible but people didn't try it because the cost of shards.

    Anyone here actually done it successfully?

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Why is halloween not working

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Ive restarted closed, updated, everything and i still dont have fear evolved is it not out for Xbox yet?

    submitted by /u/MrYelloJello
    [link] [comments]

    Windows 10 play anywhere issues

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Hopefully someone can help with this as I can no t find a solution anywhere.

    I run a dedicated server on my PC with the windows 10 xbox play anywhere version of the game. I have it set to where I game share with my wife's account. I have her profile host the dedicated server on my PC then join her off my friends list on xbox. I was playing just fine this morning and I got off for a while, if I'm not online I turn the server off. I got back online about 5 hours later and no matter what I do I can not join the server. I have restarted the server, restarted my computer, hard reset my xbox, restarted my modem and nothing makes a difference. I play with a buddy and he can join the server just fine. I even tried joining off him once he was in the server and still nothing. There's no error or timing out, when I join it just takes me to the main menu and I sit there. I have tried joining while the game was loaded and while at the home screen and both have the same result, me just looking at the main menu. I have several hundred hours into this game while using this setup and this is the first time this has happened. HELP!!!!

    submitted by /u/ForeverYoung08
    [link] [comments]

    Up dino number

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to increase the number of dinos that spawn on a win 10 server, not hosted on nitrado. Or increase the number of tek dinos that spawn.

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    Asking here just in case anyone knows

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Bone Wyvern Skin

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    How do I permanently unlock this skin? What is the easiest method so official servers?

    submitted by /u/anondude0926
    [link] [comments]

    Server raiding ark poc... in the first 6 hours

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Large storage box self-decay

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Was just a wondering why 5 of my 6 storage boxes self-decayed. It had only been 17 hours since I last played, I was constantly taking things out and putting things in. I do metal runs so they render in and out every time I'm on. And they were on top of my foundations so they weren't just sitting on the ground. Any ideas why this happened and what I can do to prevent it in the future? I also lost 2 mortar and pestles but they were empty so not too upsetting. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/slayzorbeam
    [link] [comments]

    Color IDs

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Is there a way to see what color is you got on a mutation without mods?

    submitted by /u/sleev1207
    [link] [comments]

    I probably hate this thing as much as I love it

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel