• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 Rock drakes

    Ark PS4 Rock drakes


    Rock drakes

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Is it a know thing that rock drakes and their eggs are back on crystal isles

    submitted by /u/mallen187
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me get tek engrams on ps4 official?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I'm looking to buy a seat for boss fights I need all tek engrams as I don't have a single one but will take what I can get help with.

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Goose2112
    [link] [comments]

    I could use some help

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I cant join any servers at all and I have used a lan cable multiple different wifi I've deleted the game and save data(I just got the game so I didnt have amything) redownload it and checked if I was late on any updates idk if I'm missing something or what but thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/_greg_the_cactus_
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody having problem with people making 30+ people tribes

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Soooo annoying that they even put turrets in the spawns of official servers. I was playing in Arkpocalypse and damn was I having a fun time making a metal base on my little raft until I met up with the alphas which just blow shit up and that's it. They didn't even earned there stuff. Just cause they have a clan doesn't mean they're good it just means they can get stuff quicker ohhh and they know this which is why they block spawns with turret towers

    submitted by /u/Solid-Snack-e
    [link] [comments]

    Ark BERRYBUSH SEEDS in crystal isles

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Hello to any ark players I have one question if any of you can answer how do I plant berrybush seeds? because me and a friend need to use it as currency and we tried to put it in a crop plot but it would go in

    submitted by /u/Ok_Faithlessness_889
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel