• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One DO IT!

    ARK on Xbox One DO IT!


    DO IT!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Need help with single player character transfer

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    So I started a single player game on crystal isles, after a bit , I decided I wanted to go on the island so I watched some YouTube videos on how to transfer between maps in single player. I went to the obelisk, downloaded my creatures and my stuff and then I uploaded my character. When I got in the island, my character wasn't there, I clicked on create new character and character download and it wasn't there either, can someone help me plz?

    submitted by /u/Matheus_Pab12
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration - Bleeding Pets?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I started playing on Aberration and noticed that in specific places my shoulder pet will get a bleeding animation. Blood spurting. Anyone know what that is?

    submitted by /u/tovical
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP ASAP

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Every time I go over to abberation on my unofficial cluster and throw out a mana it won't let me mount it, it gives me the prompt but when I press Y nothing happens. I can still access inventory and passenger ride tho how can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/welpthatstuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel